Subject: Anonymous FTP
From: "David A. Cobb" <[email-masked]>
To: Cygwin List <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 11:23:41 -0500

At least the GNU "glibc" page any your own "glibc" page, plus possibly
many
others have links < ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/glibc/ >
But, when I click, I get a username/password challenge and
"anonymous/mailname"
gets me an authorization reject.

Does your site (still) do anonymous ftp?  If so, what's the secret?

--
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate.  Public Key
at:
<http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=superbiskit>
"Don't buy or use crappy software"
"By the grace of God I am a Christian man,
 by my actions a great sinner" -- The Way of a Pilgrim [R. M. French,
tr.]

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple