Subject: Is this an Inetd bug
From: Louis Bohm <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 14:03:11 -0500

I am getting this in my event viewer on nt every time I ftp in.
Is this a bug?  Should/could it report better to the event viewer
what is going on?

Louis

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( ftpd ) could not
be found. It contains the following insertion string(s): ftpd :
Win32 Process Id = 0x11F : Cygwin Process Id = 0x123 : fcntl
F_SETOWN: Invalid argument

--
~~~~~~__  __
~~~~~/ / / /
~~~~/ / / /___  (_)__  __
~~~/ /_/ / _  \/ / \ \/ /
~~~\___ /_/ /_/_/  /_/\_\
¤¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤¤
Louis Bohm        Systems Manager
Lightbridge, Inc.    781.359.4795
http://www.lightbridge.com mailto:[email-masked]
Free Tivoli scripts can be found at http://www.microgeek.com
¤¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤¤

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple