Subject: read() returns errno == 1 ("Resource temporarily unavailable")
From: Jesper Eskilson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 19 Jan 2001 17:25:02 +0100

Hi!

I'm having trouble reading from a file using read(). The symptoms are that
read() fails setting errno to 11 (EAGAIN). This should AFAIK only be
possible on O_NONBLOCK filedescriptors, whereas the file in question is not
opened in non-blocking mode.

Any hints? I saw a fix in Cygwin.dll 1.1.7 which looked related, but the
bug(?) is still there.

/Jesper
-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jesper Eskilson                                         [email-masked]
Virtutech                                         http://www.virtutech.se
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple