Subject: Status of wide characters
From: "David A. Cobb" <[email-masked]>
To: Cygwin List <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 15:49:06 -0500

Just visiting the OpenJade/SP pages, I find that "OpenJade could not be
built completely on Cygwin (1.1.4) because of missing wide character
functions: wcsxfrm(), wcscoll(), towupper(), towlower()) which are used
by the locale support."

Are these still missing?  Current work items?

--
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate.  Public Key
at:
<http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=superbiskit>
"Don't buy or use crappy software"
"By the grace of God I am a Christian man,
 by my actions a great sinner" -- The Way of a Pilgrim [R. M. French,
tr.]

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple