Subject: Re: Q about Burning CD-Rs??
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: Mark Paulus <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 10:45:41 -0500

Please check out the project web page for links to available information
and ports:  http://cygwin.com/ .

If you don't see what you need there, then the cygwin mailing list is
the best place to make observations or get questions answered.
Information on the mailing list is available at the project web page.

For your convenience, I've reset the Reply-To: address to point to the
cygwin mailing list.  I've also reset the Cc there.

On Tue, Jan 16, 2001 at 08:16:19AM -0700, Mark Paulus wrote:
>I was wondering if Redhat had an official or unofficial position on
>this??  I saw a while back that someone was interested in getting a CD
>of Cygwin.  I happen to have a pretty high speed link to my home, and a
>12X10X32X, so I was thinking about doing a limited trial of offering a
>CD-R to the list for a nominal cost ($5 or less, shipped), and wanted
>to know the legalities of offering before I do it, and possibly get
>booted for doing something BAD.
>
>Thanks.

-- 
[email-masked]                        Red Hat, Inc.
http://sources.redhat.com/            http://www.redhat.com/

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple