Subject: Re: About gmake
From: Chris Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: Cheung Kam Fai <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 10:44:40 -0500

Please check out the project web page for links to available information
and ports:  http://cygwin.com/ .

If you don't see what you need there, then the cygwin mailing list is
the best place to make observations or get questions answered.
Information on the mailing list is available at the project web page.

For your convenience, I've reset the Reply-To: address to point
to the cygwin mailing list.  I've also Cc'ed this message there.

On Tue, Jan 16, 2001 at 11:01:42PM +0800, Cheung Kam Fai wrote:
>Dear Sir,
>	I am an undergraduate EE student. My name is Cheung Kam Fai. I am
>doing FYP where I need to use gmake in cygwin. However I don't know where
>can I download a gmake for cygwin. Would you mind to help me? Thx a lot.
>
>Cheung Kam Fai

-- 
[email-masked]                        Red Hat, Inc.
http://sources.redhat.com/            http://www.redhat.com/

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple