Subject: Re: Vxworks and ACE
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:54:40 -0500

On Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 06:28:37PM +0200, Yehuda Gan-El wrote:
>Hello!
>We are not sure you are the right address for the question:
>We are currently checking the Ace and TAO because we might use it in our
>project. This is a very big project and we want to write a test for it. Our
>test runs on two computers, one with VxWorks (our system needs to be real
>time system) and the other run on NT4 or Windows 2000. We tried very hard to
>combine ACE and TAO to VxWorks but without success. We know how to use ACE
>and TAO on NT and Windows 2000, but although we read several explanations,
>which where not very clear to us, we have not succeed in understanding the
>way to do so on VxWorks. 
>If you can write us a full explanation of where and what to write in order
>to succeed in our task we will thank you a lot. 
>Thanks, 
>Eyal and Yehuda 
>Please reply to: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

We are not the right address for this question.  I don't know what ACE or
TAO may be but VxWorks is supplied by WindRiver:  http://www.wrs.com/ .
You should probably ask WindRiver these questions.

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple