Subject: [PerlTk] Build with x failed
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 07:40:35 +0100

Hi Eric,

started with perl Makefile.PL x
at this point (/Event) make failed:

I looked in perlio.h and Event.xs, but couldn't figure out, what to change.

make[1]: Wechsel in das Verzeichnis Verzeichnis
»/home/siebenschlaefer/.cpan/build/Tk800.022/Event«
cp Event/IO.pm ../blib/lib/Tk/Event/IO.pm
cp Event.pm ../blib/lib/Tk/Event.pm
/bin/perl -I/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.7.0/cygwin-multi -I/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.7.0
/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.7.0/ExtUtils/xsubpp  -typemap 
/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.7.0/ExtUtils/typemap -
typemap typemap -typemap /home/siebenschlaefer/.cpan/build/Tk
800.022/Tk/typemap -typemap typemap Event.xs > Event.xsc && mv Event.xsc Event.c
/bin/perl -I/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.7.0/cygwin-multi -I/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.7.0
/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.7.0/ExtUtils/xsubpp  -typemap 
/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.7.0/ExtUtils/typemap -
typemap typemap -typemap /home/siebenschlaefer/.cpan/build/Tk
800.022/Tk/typemap -typemap typemap Event.xs > Event.xsc && mv Event.xsc Event.c
gcc -c -I.. -I/usr/X11R6/include -DPERL_USE_SAFE_PUTENV -DDEBUGGING -fno-strict-
aliasing -
I/usr/local/include -DUSEIMPORTLIB -g   -DVERSION=\"800.022\" -
DXS_VERSION=\"800.022\"  -
I/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.7.0/cygwin-multi/CORE -U_WIN32 -Wall
-Wno-implicit-int -Wno-comment -Wno-unused -D__USE_FIXED_PROTOTYPES__ Event.c
Event.xs: In function `PerlIO_debug':
Event.xs:498: argument `filePtr' doesn't match prototype
/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.7.0/cygwin-multi/CORE/perlio.h:331: prototype declaration
Event.xs:498: number of arguments doesn't match prototype
/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.7.0/cygwin-multi/CORE/perlio.h:331: prototype declaration
Event.c: In function `XS_Tk__Event__IO_debug':
Event.c:1245: warning: passing arg 1 of `PerlIO_debug' from incompatible pointer type
make[1]: *** [Event.o] Fehler 1
make[1]: Verlassen des Verzeichnisses Verzeichnis
»/home/siebenschlaefer/.cpan/build/Tk800.022/Event«
make: *** [subdirs] Fehler 2
gph

-- 
=^..^=
Gerrit Peter Haase
ID: 0x28A05137
FP: 875C 745E 01CF 8A34 2767  BE39 305E 5261 28A0 5137

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple