Subject: Re: #includes not being processed across network (revised)
From: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 10:36:26 -0500

At 09:34 PM 1/3/2001, [email-masked] wrote:
>One other thought just struck me: Are #included files accessed by any 
>specific dll or bash/sh command or function that can be excersized or tested 
>independantly by some clever means?  It may be that I have something still 
>outdated in my installation that's fallen through the cracks.  (By the way, 
>since the last cygcheck I've upgraded the cygtcl dlls.) 

If you're concerned about having things up-to-date, just rerun setup.  It 
will update anything that's out-of-date.

>While I research how Samba will fit into our configuration, can you think of 
>any gcc/cpp tests that might help me isolate this problem?

Sounds to me like strace is your best bet, as Earnie suggested.

Larry Hall                              [email-masked]
RFK Partners, Inc.                      http://www.rfk.com
118 Washington Street                   (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
Holliston, MA 01746                     (508) 893-9889 - FAX

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple