Subject: Re: COUT
From: "Paul Garceau" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 18:22:53 -0800

Hmmm...

On 2 Jan 2001, at 7:07, the Illustrious Kenneth Farley wrote:

> Does Cygwin support COUT <<       yet?

	What an interesting question...Seems to me that if there was 
ever any research done in terms of Cygwin, the answer is pretty 
self-explanatory...strange question, yes?

	Peace,

		Paul G.

ps.  Take a look at the documentation of Cygwin version of Gnu 
C/C++ and the C++ Ansi-Standard and let us know what you find 
out.

Nothing real can be threatened.
    Nothing unreal exists.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple