Subject: Has the CygUtil collection moved?
From: "David A. Cobb" <[email-masked]>
To: Cygwin List <[email-masked]>, "Charles S. Wilson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 22:53:13 -0500

Tonight I get nothing but 404 errors from, e.g.,
 http://cygutils.netpedia.net/V1.1/usr-local/Obsolete.html
which appeared in a recent posting, or anything else at the
cygutils.netpedia site.

Did they move?  Or is this another Millennium (the-real-one) bug?

--
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate.  Public Key
at:
<http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=superbiskit>
"Don't buy or use crappy software"
"By the grace of God I am a Christian man,
 by my actions a great sinner" -- The Way of a Pilgrim [R. M. French,
tr.]

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple