Subject: ssh-agent + ssh_add on WinNT
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 17:41:40 -0600

I have a similar problem to the one David Starks-Browning discussed in his
10-14 posting, where ssh-add could not open a connection to the
authentication agent.  In this case, the problem occurs on an NT4 SP4 host.
Unfortunately I never saw a description of the problem resolution.

The problem is that ssh-agent sets SSH_AGENT_PID incorrectly.  An eval get
the correct agent_pid, which can then be set manually.  After that ssh-add
works.

The installed cygwin-1_1_6 dll was built 11/21, which would include the
10-26 snapshot which resolved David's problem.
Did I miss an update when installing 1_1_6?

Included is an strace for ssh-agent and ssh-add:

Chris Grijalva
To ensure privacy and data integrity, this message has been encrypted using
dual rounds of ROT-13 encryption.

$ ssh-agent
SSH_AUTH_SOCK=/tmp/ssh-bQnJS240/agent.240; export SSH_AUTH_SOCK;
SSH_AGENT_PID=221; export SSH_AGENT_PID;
echo Agent pid 221;

administrator@CGRIJALVA ~
$ ls -Fal /tmp/ssh-bQnJS240/a*
srw-r--r--   1 administ None           15 Dec 18 17:05
/tmp/ssh-bQnJS240/agent.240=
$ eval `ssh-agent`
Agent pid 165

administrator@CGRIJALVA ~
$ strace ssh-agent
**********************************************
Program name: z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\bin\ssh-agent.exe
(147)
App version:  1001.4, api: 0.26
DLL version:  1001.6, api: 0.30
DLL build:    2000-11-21 21:00
OS version:   Windows NT-4.0
Date/Time:    2000-12-18 17:06:35
**********************************************
 4211    8870 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA0101B0:
!C:=C:\WINNT\Profile
s\cgrijalva\Desktop
 1497   10367 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA0101E0:
!Z:=Z:\RESEAR~1\CONF
IG~1\CM_Applications\bin\bin
33419   43786 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA010218:
COMPUTERNAME=CGRIJAL
VA
32830   76616 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA010238:
COMSPEC=C:\WINNT\sys
tem32\cmd.exe
33088  109704 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA010260:
CVSROOT=:ext:CGrijal
va@PAV6RAD:/cvsroot
33073  142777 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA010290: CVS_RSH=ssh
16906  159683 [main] ssh-agent 147 getwinenv: can't set native for HOME=
since n
o environ yet
32967  192650 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
conv_to_posix
_path (z:\CGrijalva, no-keep-rel, no-add-slash)
32572  225222 [main] ssh-agent 147 normalize_win32_path: z:\CGrijalva =
normaliz
e_win32_path (z:\CGrijalva)
32820  258042 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
/cygdrive/z/C
Grijalva = conv_to_posix_path (z:\CGrijalva)
33134  291176 [main] ssh-agent 147 win_env::add_cache: posix
/cygdrive/z/CGrijal
va
32556  323732 [main] ssh-agent 147 win_env::add_cache: native
HOME=z:\CGrijalva
16961  340693 [main] ssh-agent 147 posify: env var converted to
HOME=/cygdrive/z
/CGrijalva
32446  373139 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA0102B8:
HOME=/cygdrive/z/CGr
ijalva
33395  406534 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA0102A0: HOMEDRIVE=C:
17836  424370 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA010400: HOMEPATH=\
17152  441522 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA010410:
HOSTNAME=CGRIJALVA
17268  458790 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA010428: HOSTTYPE=i686
17171  475961 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA010440:
LOGONSERVER=\\PAV11F
IL
32602  508563 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA010460:
MACHTYPE=i686-pc-cyg
win
32796  541359 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA010480: MAKE_MODE=unix
16678  558037 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA010498:
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS
=1
32790  590827 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA0104B8: OLDPWD=/usr/bin
17176  608003 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA0104D0:
OS2LIBPATH=C:\WINNT\
system32\os2\dll;
32471  640474 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA010500: OS=Windows_NT
17134  657608 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA010518: OSTYPE=cygwin
17150  674758 [main] ssh-agent 147 getwinenv: can't set native for PATH=
since n
o environ yet
32570  707328 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
conv_to_posix
_path (z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\usr\local\bin, keep-rel,
no-add-
slash)
48845  756173 [main] ssh-agent 147 normalize_win32_path:
z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM
_Applications\bin\usr\local\bin = normalize_win32_path
(z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_
Applications\bin\usr\local\bin)
49139  805312 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
/usr/local/bi
n = conv_to_posix_path
(z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\usr\local\bin)
32786  838098 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
conv_to_posix
_path (z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\bin, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
33239  871337 [main] ssh-agent 147 normalize_win32_path:
z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM
_Applications\bin\bin = normalize_win32_path
(z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applicatio
ns\bin\bin)
48492  919829 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /usr/bin
= co
nv_to_posix_path (z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\bin)
33173  953002 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
conv_to_posix
_path (z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\bin, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
33268  986270 [main] ssh-agent 147 normalize_win32_path:
z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM
_Applications\bin\bin = normalize_win32_path
(z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applicatio
ns\bin\bin)
48962 1035232 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /usr/bin
= co
nv_to_posix_path (z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\bin)
32695 1067927 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
conv_to_posix
_path (c:\Winnt\system32, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
32964 1100891 [main] ssh-agent 147 normalize_win32_path: c:\Winnt\system32 =
nor
malize_win32_path (c:\Winnt\system32)
32490 1133381 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
/cygdrive/c/W
innt/system32 = conv_to_posix_path (c:\Winnt\system32)
33053 1166434 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
conv_to_posix
_path (c:\Winnt, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
32637 1199071 [main] ssh-agent 147 normalize_win32_path: c:\Winnt =
normalize_wi
n32_path (c:\Winnt)
32786 1231857 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
/cygdrive/c/W
innt = conv_to_posix_path (c:\Winnt)
32391 1264248 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
conv_to_posix
_path (c:\Winnt\System32\Wbem, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
33026 1297274 [main] ssh-agent 147 normalize_win32_path:
c:\Winnt\System32\Wbem
= normalize_win32_path (c:\Winnt\System32\Wbem)
32906 1330180 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
/cygdrive/c/W
innt/System32/Wbem = conv_to_posix_path (c:\Winnt\System32\Wbem)
33176 1363356 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
conv_to_posix
_path (z:\Research and Development\Configuration
Management\CM_Applications\bin\
bin, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
48748 1412104 [main] ssh-agent 147 normalize_win32_path: z:\Research and
Develop
ment\Configuration Management\CM_Applications\bin\bin = normalize_win32_path
(z:
\Research and Development\Configuration Management\CM_Applications\bin\bin)
49478 1461582 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
/cygdrive/z/R
esearch and Development/Configuration Management/CM_Applications/bin/bin =
conv_
to_posix_path (z:\Research and Development\Configuration
Management\CM_Applicati
ons\bin\bin)
64827 1526409 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
conv_to_posix
_path (t:\cygwin-b20\H-i586-cygwin32\bin, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
32841 1559250 [main] ssh-agent 147 normalize_win32_path:
t:\cygwin-b20\H-i586-cy
gwin32\bin = normalize_win32_path (t:\cygwin-b20\H-i586-cygwin32\bin)
33210 1592460 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
/cygdrive/t/c
ygwin-b20/H-i586-cygwin32/bin = conv_to_posix_path
(t:\cygwin-b20\H-i586-cygwin3
2\bin)
48685 1641145 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
conv_to_posix
_path (t:\DevelTools\ssh\bin, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
33011 1674156 [main] ssh-agent 147 normalize_win32_path:
t:\DevelTools\ssh\bin =
 normalize_win32_path (t:\DevelTools\ssh\bin)
32456 1706612 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
/cygdrive/t/D
evelTools/ssh/bin = conv_to_posix_path (t:\DevelTools\ssh\bin)
33113 1739725 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
conv_to_posix
_path (t:\unixbin, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
32650 1772375 [main] ssh-agent 147 normalize_win32_path: t:\unixbin =
normalize_
win32_path (t:\unixbin)
32757 1805132 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
/cygdrive/t/u
nixbin = conv_to_posix_path (t:\unixbin)
32455 1837587 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
conv_to_posix
_path (c:\JBuilder4\JDK1.3\bin, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
33063 1870650 [main] ssh-agent 147 normalize_win32_path:
c:\JBuilder4\JDK1.3\bin
 = normalize_win32_path (c:\JBuilder4\JDK1.3\bin)
32691 1903341 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
/cygdrive/c/J
Builder4/JDK1.3/bin = conv_to_posix_path (c:\JBuilder4\JDK1.3\bin)
33118 1936459 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
conv_to_posix
_path (c:\JBuilder4\bin, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
32973 1969432 [main] ssh-agent 147 normalize_win32_path: c:\JBuilder4\bin =
norm
alize_win32_path (c:\JBuilder4\bin)
32921 2002353 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
/cygdrive/c/J
Builder4/bin = conv_to_posix_path (c:\JBuilder4\bin)
33506 2035859 [main] ssh-agent 147 win_env::add_cache: posix
/usr/local/bin:/usr
/bin:/usr/bin:/cygdrive/c/Winnt/system32:/cygdrive/c/Winnt:/cygdrive/c/Winnt
/Sys
tem32/Wbem:/cygdrive/z/Research and Development/Configuration
Management/CM_Appl
ications/bin/bin:/cygdrive/t/cygwin-b20/H-i586-cygwin32/bin:/cygdrive/t/Deve
lToo
ls/ssh/bin:/cygdrive/t/unixbin:/cygdrive/c/JBuilder4/JDK1.3/bin:/cygdrive/c/
JBui
lder4/bin
97177 2133036 [main] ssh-agent 147 win_env::add_cache: native
PATH=z:\RESEAR~1\C
ONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\usr\local\bin;z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applicatio
ns\b
in\bin;z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\bin;c:\Winnt\system32;c:\Win
nt;c
:\Winnt\System32\Wbem;z:\Research and Development\Configuration
Management\CM_Ap
plications\bin\bin;t:\cygwin-b20\H-i586-cygwin32\bin;t:\DevelTools\ssh\bin;t
:\un
ixbin;c:\JBuilder4\JDK1.3\bin;c:\JBuilder4\bin
97870 2230906 [main] ssh-agent 147 posify: env var converted to
PATH=/usr/local/
bin:/usr/bin:/usr/bin:/cygdrive/c/Winnt/system32:/cygdrive/c/Winnt:/cygdrive
/c/W
innt/System32/Wbem:/cygdrive/z/Research and Development/Configuration
Management
/CM_Applications/bin/bin:/cygdrive/t/cygwin-b20/H-i586-cygwin32/bin:/cygdriv
e/t/
DevelTools/ssh/bin:/cygdrive/t/unixbin:/cygdrive/c/JBuilder4/JDK1.3/bin:/cyg
driv
e/c/JBuilder4/bin
97710 2328616 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA0106B8:
PATH=/usr/local/bin:
/usr/bin:/usr/bin:/cygdrive/c/Winnt/system32:/cygdrive/c/Winnt:/cygdrive/c/W
innt
/System32/Wbem:/cygdrive/z/Research and Development/Configuration
Management/CM_
Applications/bin/bin:/cygdrive/t/cygwin-b20/H-i586-cygwin32/bin:/cygdrive/t/
Deve
lTools/ssh/bin:/cygdrive/t/unixbin:/cygdrive/c/JBuilder4/JDK1.3/bin:/cygdriv
e/c/
JBuilder4/bin
97371 2425987 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA010530:
PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.B
AT;.CMD
32870 2458857 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA010550:
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTU
RE=x86
32516 2491373 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA010570:
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER
=x86 Family 6 Model 3 Stepping 3, GenuineIntel
33224 2524597 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA0105B8:
PROCESSOR_LEVEL=6
17188 2541785 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA0105D0:
PROCESSOR_REVISION=0
303
32661 2574446 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA0105F0: PROMPT=$P$G
17132 2591578 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA010600:
PS1=\[\033]0;\w\007
\033[32m\]\u@\h \[\033[33m\w\033[0m\]
$
48232 2639810 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA010648:
PWD=/cygdrive/z/CGri
jalva
32814 2672624 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA010668: SHELL=/bin/sh
16934 2689558 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA010680: SHLVL=1
17086 2706644 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA010690:
SMS_LOCAL_DIR=C:\WIN
NT
32825 2739469 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA010BF8:
SMS_LOCAL_DIR_USER=C
:\WINNT
32456 2771925 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA010C18: SYSTEMDRIVE=C:
17527 2789452 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA010C30:
SYSTEMROOT=C:\WINNT
17254 2806706 [main] ssh-agent 147 getwinenv: can't set native for TEMP=
since n
o environ yet
32426 2839132 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
conv_to_posix
_path (C:\TEMP, no-keep-rel, no-add-slash)
32990 2872122 [main] ssh-agent 147 normalize_win32_path: C:\TEMP =
normalize_win
32_path (C:\TEMP)
32341 2904463 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
/cygdrive/c/T
EMP = conv_to_posix_path (C:\TEMP)
33309 2937772 [main] ssh-agent 147 win_env::add_cache: posix
/cygdrive/c/TEMP
16904 2954676 [main] ssh-agent 147 win_env::add_cache: native TEMP=C:\TEMP
16626 2971302 [main] ssh-agent 147 posify: env var converted to
TEMP=/cygdrive/c
/TEMP
32896 3004198 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA010C60:
TEMP=/cygdrive/c/TEM
P
32338 3036536 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA010C48: TERM=cygwin
17139 3053675 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA010DA0:
TKGNATSLIB=z:\RESEAR
~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\tkgnats
33119 3086794 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA010DE0:
USER=administrator
16729 3103523 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA010DF8: USERDOMAIN=PAVNT
17168 3120691 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA010E10:
USERNAME=CGrijalva
17282 3137973 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA010E28:
USERPROFILE=C:\WINNT
\Profiles\cgrijalva
32503 3170476 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA010E58: WINDIR=C:\WINNT
17157 3187633 [main] ssh-agent 147 environ_init: 0xA010E70:
_=/usr/bin/strace
17027 3204660 [main] ssh-agent 147 pinfo_init: pid 147, pgid 147
17030 3221690 [main] ssh-agent 147 dtable::extend: size 32, fds 0x12010040
16857 3238547 [main] ssh-agent 147 cygwin_set_impersonation_token:
set_impersona
tion_token (-1)
43455 3282002 [main] ssh-agent 147 internal_getlogin: Domain: PAVNT, Logon
Serve
r: PAV11FIL
33010 3315012 [main] ssh-agent 147 internal_getlogin: Cygwins Username:
CGrijalv
a
32540 3347552 [main] ssh-agent 147 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:
_cygwin_istext_for_
stdio (0)
32621 3380173 [main] ssh-agent 147 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:  _cifs: fd not
open

32005 3412178 [main] ssh-agent 147 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:
_cygwin_istext_for_
stdio (1)
32619 3444797 [main] ssh-agent 147 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:  _cifs: fd not
open

32018 3476815 [main] ssh-agent 147 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:
_cygwin_istext_for_
stdio (2)
32809 3509624 [main] ssh-agent 147 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:  _cifs: fd not
open

32410 3542034 [main] ssh-agent 147 _open: open (/etc/passwd, 0x20000)
17125 3559159 [main] ssh-agent 147 dtable::build_fhandler: some disk file -
cb 5
6, fd 3, fh 0x120101C0
32832 3591991 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_disk_file::open: (/etc/passwd,
0x200
00)
32350 3624341 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path:
conv_to_win32
_path (/etc/passwd)
32751 3657092 [main] ssh-agent 147 normalize_posix_path: src /etc/passwd
16884 3673976 [main] ssh-agent 147 normalize_posix_path: /etc/passwd =
normalize
_posix_path (/etc/passwd)
32392 3706368 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path:
z:\RESEAR~1\C
ONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\etc\passwd(rel),
z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Application
s\bin\etc\passwd(abs) 0x0(flags) = conv_to_win32_path (/etc/passwd)
50896 3757264 [main] ssh-agent 147 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
16944 3774208 [main] ssh-agent 147 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check
(z:\RE
SEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\etc\passwd, 0x243F2D5) (0x0)
35557 3809765 [main] ssh-agent 147 path_conv::check:
GetVolumeInformation(z:\) =
 OK, full_path(z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\etc\passwd),
set_has_acl
s(8)
49031 3858796 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_base::open:
(z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM
_Applications\bin\etc\passwd, 0x20000)
42011 3900807 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_base::open: 76 = CreateFileA
(z:\RES
EAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\etc\passwd, 0x80000000, 0x7, 0x610840E8,
0x3,
 0x80, 0)
49026 3949833 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_base::open: filemode set to text
16966 3966799 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_base::open: 1 =
fhandler_base::open
(z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\etc\passwd, 0x20000)
32792 3999591 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_disk_file::open: 1 =
fhandler_disk_f
ile::open (z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\etc\passwd, 0x20000)
33248 4032839 [main] ssh-agent 147 _open: 3 = open (/etc/passwd, 0x20000)
16415 4049254 [main] ssh-agent 147 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:
_cygwin_istext_for_
stdio (3)
32650 4081904 [main] ssh-agent 147 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:
_cygwin_istext_for_
stdio says yes
34761 4116665 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_disk_file::fstat: 1 =
GetFileInforma
tionByHandle (z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\etc\passwd, 76)
33584 4150249 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_disk_file::fstat: 0 = fstat (,
0x243
F960) st_atime=3A3E9880 st_size=437, st_mode=0x81A4, st_ino=733902558,
sizeof=64

48361 4198610 [main] ssh-agent 147 _fstat: 0 = fstat (3, 243F960)
16917 4215527 [main] ssh-agent 147 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:
_cygwin_istext_for_
stdio (3)
32592 4248119 [main] ssh-agent 147 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:  _cifs:
get_*_binar
y
32555 4280674 [main] ssh-agent 147 setmode_helper: setmode: file was cle now
raw

32523 4313197 [main] ssh-agent 147 setmode: setmode (3, binary) returns text
16422 4329619 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: read (3, 0xA010FF8, 1024)
blocking, si
gcatchers 0
32712 4362331 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: non-interruptible read
16911 4379242 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_base::read: returning 437 chars,
bin
ary mode
32159 4411401 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: 437 = read (3</etc/passwd>,
0xA010FF8,
 1024), errno 0
32811 4444212 [main] ssh-agent 147 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:
_cygwin_istext_for_
stdio (3)
32143 4476355 [main] ssh-agent 147 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:
_cygwin_istext_for_
stdio says yes
32650 4509005 [main] ssh-agent 147 setmode_helper: setmode: file was raw now
cle

32483 4541488 [main] ssh-agent 147 setmode: setmode (3, text) returns binary
19077 4560565 [main] ssh-agent 147 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:
_cygwin_istext_for_
stdio (3)
32631 4593196 [main] ssh-agent 147 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:  _cifs:
get_*_binar
y
32147 4625343 [main] ssh-agent 147 setmode_helper: setmode: file was cle now
raw

32576 4657919 [main] ssh-agent 147 setmode: setmode (3, binary) returns text
16844 4674763 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: read (3, 0xA010FF8, 1024)
blocking, si
gcatchers 0
32640 4707403 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: non-interruptible read
16927 4724330 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: 0 = read (3</etc/passwd>,
0xA010FF8, 1
024), errno 0
32233 4756563 [main] ssh-agent 147 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:
_cygwin_istext_for_
stdio (3)
32639 4789202 [main] ssh-agent 147 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:
_cygwin_istext_for_
stdio says yes
32407 4821609 [main] ssh-agent 147 setmode_helper: setmode: file was raw now
cle

32555 4854164 [main] ssh-agent 147 setmode: setmode (3, text) returns binary
16964 4871128 [main] ssh-agent 147 _close: close (3)
16672 4887800 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_base::close: handle 0x4C
17039 4904839 [main] ssh-agent 147 _close: 0 = close (3)
17411 4922250 [main] ssh-agent 147 sigproc_init: process/signal handling
enabled
(1)
32710 4954960 [main] ssh-agent 147 dtable::build_fhandler: /dev/conin - cb
116,
fd 0, fh 0x120101C0
32784 4987744 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_base::init: created new
fhandler_bas
e for handle 0xB
32870 5020614 [main] ssh-agent 147 open_shared: name (null), shared
0x140C0000,
h 0x88
33386 5054000 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_termios::set_ctty: attached
tty10737
41824 sid 147, pid 147, tty->pgid 147, tty->sid 147
33040 5087040 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_termios::set_ctty: resetting
tty1073
741824 sid.  Was 147, now 147.  pgid was 147, now 147.
32847 5119887 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_console::open: opened conin$
0x2B, c
onout$ 0x2F
32836 5152723 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_console::output_tcsetattr: 0 =
tcset
attr (,140C0018) (ENABLE FLAGS 3) (lflag 107 oflag 9)
32534 5185257 [main] ssh-agent 147 dtable::init_std_file_from_handle: fd 0,
hand
le 0xB
32636 5217893 [main] ssh-agent 147 dtable::build_fhandler: /dev/conout - cb
116,
 fd 1, fh 0x12010338
32367 5250260 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_base::init: created new
fhandler_bas
e for handle 0x13
32900 5283160 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_termios::set_ctty: attached
tty10737
41824 sid 147, pid 147, tty->pgid 147, tty->sid 147
32496 5315656 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_termios::set_ctty: resetting
tty1073
741824 sid.  Was 147, now 147.  pgid was 147, now 147.
33058 5348714 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_console::open: opened conin$
0xB, co
nout$ 0x33
32585 5381299 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_console::output_tcsetattr: 0 =
tcset
attr (,140C0018) (ENABLE FLAGS 3) (lflag 107 oflag 9)
33065 5414364 [main] ssh-agent 147 dtable::init_std_file_from_handle: fd 1,
hand
le 0x13
32661 5447025 [main] ssh-agent 147 dtable::build_fhandler: /dev/conout - cb
116,
 fd 2, fh 0x120104B0
32524 5479549 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_base::init: created new
fhandler_bas
e for handle 0x17
32932 5512481 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_termios::set_ctty: attached
tty10737
41824 sid 147, pid 147, tty->pgid 147, tty->sid 147
32580 5545061 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_termios::set_ctty: resetting
tty1073
741824 sid.  Was 147, now 147.  pgid was 147, now 147.
33071 5578132 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_console::open: opened conin$
0x13, c
onout$ 0x37
32329 5610461 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_console::output_tcsetattr: 0 =
tcset
attr (,140C0018) (ENABLE FLAGS 3) (lflag 107 oflag 9)
33081 5643542 [main] ssh-agent 147 dtable::init_std_file_from_handle: fd 2,
hand
le 0x17
32382 5675924 [main] ssh-agent 147 build_argv: argv[0] = 'ssh-agent'
16822 5692746 [main] ssh-agent 147 build_argv: argc 1
16744 5709490 [main] ssh-agent 147 dll_list::init: here
16738 5726228 [main] ssh-agent 147 dll_crt0_1: user_data->main 0x402610
17490 5743718 [sig] ssh-agent 147 wait_sig: sigcatch_nonmain 0x14,
sigcatch_main
 0xF4
32690 5776408 [main] ssh-agent 147 sig_send: pid 147, signal -2, its_me 1
16912 5793320 [main] ssh-agent 147 sig_send: Waiting for thiscomplete 0x1C
16659 5809979 [sig] ssh-agent 147 wait_sig: Ready.  dwProcessid 147
16876 5826855 [sig] ssh-agent 147 wait_sig: awake
16718 5843573 [sig] ssh-agent 147 wait_sig: processing signal -2
16854 5860427 [main] ssh-agent 147 sig_send: returning 0 from sending signal
-2
17015 5877442 [main] ssh-agent 147 _open: open (/dev/urandom, 0x10000)
17004 5894446 [main] ssh-agent 147 dtable::build_fhandler: /dev/urandom - cb
68,
 fd 3, fh 0x12010628
32718 5927164 [main] ssh-agent 147 _open: 3 = open (/dev/urandom, 0x10000)
16958 5944122 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: read (3, 0x243FDB4, 32) blocking,
sigc
atchers 0
32744 5976866 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: non-interruptible read
17675 5994541 [sig] ssh-agent 147 wait_sig: looping
41055 6035596 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: 32 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0x243FDB4,
 32), errno 0
33088 6068684 [main] ssh-agent 147 _close: close (3)
17135 6085819 [main] ssh-agent 147 _close: 0 = close (3)
18736 6104555 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180802 = time (243DC78)
16921 6121476 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180802 = time (0)
16935 6138411 [main] ssh-agent 147 _open: open (/dev/urandom, 0x0)
16438 6154849 [main] ssh-agent 147 dtable::build_fhandler: /dev/urandom - cb
68,
 fd 3, fh 0x12010628
32886 6187735 [main] ssh-agent 147 _open: 3 = open (/dev/urandom, 0x0)
16893 6204628 [main] ssh-agent 147 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:
_cygwin_istext_for_
stdio (3)
32190 6236818 [main] ssh-agent 147 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:  _cifs: fd not
disk
 file
32705 6269523 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: read (3, 0xA010ED7, 1) blocking,
sigca
tchers 0
32157 6301680 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: non-interruptible read
38999 6340679 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: 1 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0xA010ED7,
1), errno 0
33038 6373717 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: read (3, 0xA010ED7, 1) blocking,
sigca
tchers 0
32730 6406447 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: non-interruptible read
16558 6423005 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: 1 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0xA010ED7,
1), errno 0
32643 6455648 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: read (3, 0xA010ED7, 1) blocking,
sigca
tchers 0
32116 6487764 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: non-interruptible read
16811 6504575 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: 1 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0xA010ED7,
1), errno 0
32609 6537184 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: read (3, 0xA010ED7, 1) blocking,
sigca
tchers 0
32258 6569442 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: non-interruptible read
16881 6586323 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: 1 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0xA010ED7,
1), errno 0
32635 6618958 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: read (3, 0xA010ED7, 1) blocking,
sigca
tchers 0
32226 6651184 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: non-interruptible read
16859 6668043 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: 1 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0xA010ED7,
1), errno 0
32502 6700545 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: read (3, 0xA010ED7, 1) blocking,
sigca
tchers 0
32622 6733167 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: non-interruptible read
16815 6749982 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: 1 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0xA010ED7,
1), errno 0
32183 6782165 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: read (3, 0xA010ED7, 1) blocking,
sigca
tchers 0
32637 6814802 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: non-interruptible read
16838 6831640 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: 1 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0xA010ED7,
1), errno 0
32173 6863813 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: read (3, 0xA010ED7, 1) blocking,
sigca
tchers 0
32626 6896439 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: non-interruptible read
16881 6913320 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: 1 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0xA010ED7,
1), errno 0
32568 6945888 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: read (3, 0xA010ED7, 1) blocking,
sigca
tchers 0
32625 6978513 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: non-interruptible read
16345 6994858 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: 1 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0xA010ED7,
1), errno 0
32654 7027512 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: read (3, 0xA010ED7, 1) blocking,
sigca
tchers 0
32596 7060108 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: non-interruptible read
16809 7076917 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: 1 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0xA010ED7,
1), errno 0
32667 7109584 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: read (3, 0xA010ED7, 1) blocking,
sigca
tchers 0
32161 7141745 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: non-interruptible read
16933 7158678 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: 1 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0xA010ED7,
1), errno 0
32644 7191322 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: read (3, 0xA010ED7, 1) blocking,
sigca
tchers 0
32158 7223480 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: non-interruptible read
16851 7240331 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: 1 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0xA010ED7,
1), errno 0
32629 7272960 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: read (3, 0xA010ED7, 1) blocking,
sigca
tchers 0
32467 7305427 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: non-interruptible read
16843 7322270 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: 1 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0xA010ED7,
1), errno 0
32177 7354447 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: read (3, 0xA010ED7, 1) blocking,
sigca
tchers 0
32634 7387081 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: non-interruptible read
16859 7403940 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: 1 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0xA010ED7,
1), errno 0
32280 7436220 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: read (3, 0xA010ED7, 1) blocking,
sigca
tchers 0
32614 7468834 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: non-interruptible read
16848 7485682 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: 1 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0xA010ED7,
1), errno 0
32357 7518039 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: read (3, 0xA010ED7, 1) blocking,
sigca
tchers 0
32616 7550655 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: non-interruptible read
16489 7567144 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: 1 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0xA010ED7,
1), errno 0
32658 7599802 [main] ssh-agent 147 _close: close (3)
17116 7616918 [main] ssh-agent 147 _close: 0 = close (3)
26401 7643319 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180803 = time (243FC58)
20221 7663540 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180803 = time (243FC58)
18038 7681578 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180803 = time (243FC58)
17991 7699569 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180803 = time (243FC58)
17922 7717491 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180803 = time (243FC58)
18004 7735495 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180803 = time (243FC58)
17987 7753482 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180803 = time (243FC58)
17981 7771463 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180803 = time (243FC58)
18791 7790254 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180803 = time (243FC58)
17743 7807997 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180803 = time (243FC58)
18019 7826016 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180803 = time (243FC58)
18007 7844023 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180803 = time (243FC58)
17570 7861593 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180803 = time (243FC58)
17964 7879557 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180803 = time (243FC58)
17987 7897544 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180803 = time (243FC58)
17537 7915081 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180803 = time (243FC58)
17992 7933073 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180803 = time (243FC58)
18056 7951129 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180803 = time (243FC58)
17506 7968635 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180803 = time (243FC58)
18007 7986642 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
18017 8004659 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
17948 8022607 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
18017 8040624 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
18010 8058634 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
17620 8076254 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
18004 8094258 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
18051 8112309 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
23282 8135591 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243DC78)
26168 8161759 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
20261 8182020 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
17993 8200013 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
18005 8218018 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
17531 8235549 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
17991 8253540 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
17986 8271526 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
17503 8289029 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
18057 8307086 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
18006 8325092 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
17556 8342648 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
17979 8360627 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
18036 8378663 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
17700 8396363 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
17986 8414349 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
18024 8432373 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
17875 8450248 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
17983 8468231 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
17993 8486224 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
17952 8504176 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
17972 8522148 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
17996 8540144 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
17988 8558132 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
18003 8576135 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
17887 8594022 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
18033 8612055 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
17993 8630048 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180804 = time (243FC58)
38499 8668547 [main] ssh-agent 147 _open: open (/dev/urandom, 0x10000)
17022 8685569 [main] ssh-agent 147 dtable::build_fhandler: /dev/urandom - cb
68,
 fd 3, fh 0x12010628
32611 8718180 [main] ssh-agent 147 _open: 3 = open (/dev/urandom, 0x10000)
16921 8735101 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: read (3, 0x243FCA4, 32) blocking,
sigc
atchers 0
32139 8767240 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: non-interruptible read
40563 8807803 [main] ssh-agent 147 _read: 32 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0x243FCA4,
 32), errno 0
33149 8840952 [main] ssh-agent 147 _close: close (3)
17138 8858090 [main] ssh-agent 147 _close: 0 = close (3)
16458 8874548 [main] ssh-agent 147 stat_worker: stat (/tmp, 0x243FD54)
16865 8891413 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path:
conv_to_win32
_path (/tmp)
32759 8924172 [main] ssh-agent 147 normalize_posix_path: src /tmp
16371 8940543 [main] ssh-agent 147 normalize_posix_path: /tmp =
normalize_posix_
path (/tmp)
32690 8973233 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path:
z:\RESEAR~1\C
ONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\tmp(rel),
z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\t
mp(abs) 0x0(flags) = conv_to_win32_path (/tmp)
50719 9023952 [main] ssh-agent 147 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
17082 9041034 [main] ssh-agent 147 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check
(z:\RE
SEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\tmp, 0x243F369) (0x0)
34427 9075461 [main] ssh-agent 147 path_conv::check:
GetVolumeInformation(z:\) =
 OK, full_path(z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\tmp),
set_has_acls(8)
33370 9108831 [main] ssh-agent 147 stat_worker: 16 = GetFileAttributesA
(z:\RESE
AR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\tmp)
32604 9141435 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_base::open:
(z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM
_Applications\bin\tmp, 0x110000)
37479 9178914 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_base::open: 216 = CreateFileA
(z:\RE
SEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\tmp, 0x80000000, 0x7, 0x610840E8, 0x3,
0x200
0080, 0)
48985 9227899 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_base::open: filemode set to
binary
16975 9244874 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_base::open: 1 =
fhandler_base::open
(z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\tmp, 0x110000)
32885 9277759 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_disk_file::open: 1 =
fhandler_disk_f
ile::open (z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\tmp, 0x110000)
35500 9313259 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_disk_file::fstat: 1 =
GetFileInforma
tionByHandle (z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\tmp, 216)
33367 9346626 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_disk_file::fstat: 0 = fstat (,
0x243
FD54) st_atime=3A3E9841 st_size=0, st_mode=0x41ED, st_ino=738311864,
sizeof=64
32976 9379602 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_base::close: handle 0xD8
17717 9397319 [main] ssh-agent 147 stat_worker: 0 = stat (/tmp, 0x243FD54)
16985 9414304 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path:
conv_to_win32
_path (/tmp/ssh-WbvFx147)
32350 9446654 [main] ssh-agent 147 normalize_posix_path: src
/tmp/ssh-WbvFx147
16963 9463617 [main] ssh-agent 147 normalize_posix_path: /tmp/ssh-WbvFx147 =
nor
malize_posix_path (/tmp/ssh-WbvFx147)
32886 9496503 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path:
z:\RESEAR~1\C
ONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\tmp\ssh-WbvFx147(rel),
z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Appli
cations\bin\tmp\ssh-WbvFx147(abs) 0x0(flags) = conv_to_win32_path
(/tmp/ssh-WbvF
x147)
66307 9562810 [main] ssh-agent 147 symlink_info::check: GetFileAttributesA
(z:\R
ESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\tmp\ssh-WbvFx147) failed
32759 9595569 [main] ssh-agent 147 geterrno_from_win_error: windows error 2
== e
rrno 2
32585 9628154 [main] ssh-agent 147 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check
(z:\RE
SEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\tmp\ssh-WbvFx147, 0x243F669) (0x0)
34622 9662776 [main] ssh-agent 147 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
16908 9679684 [main] ssh-agent 147 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check
(z:\RE
SEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\tmp, 0x243F669) (0x0)
34534 9714218 [main] ssh-agent 147 path_conv::check:
GetVolumeInformation(z:\) =
 OK, full_path(z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\tmp\ssh-WbvFx147),
set_h
as_acls(8)
51260 9765478 [main] ssh-agent 147 mkdir: 0 = mkdir (/tmp/ssh-WbvFx147, 448)
17051 9782529 [main] ssh-agent 147 cygwin_socket: socket (1, 1, 0)
47685 9830214 [main] ssh-agent 147 wsock_init: res 0
16611 9846825 [main] ssh-agent 147 wsock_init: wVersion 514
16758 9863583 [main] ssh-agent 147 wsock_init: wHighVersion 514
16807 9880390 [main] ssh-agent 147 wsock_init: szDescription WinSock 2.0
16882 9897272 [main] ssh-agent 147 wsock_init: szSystemStatus Running
16378 9913650 [main] ssh-agent 147 wsock_init: iMaxSockets 0
16773 9930423 [main] ssh-agent 147 wsock_init: iMaxUdpDg 0
16795 9947218 [main] ssh-agent 147 wsock_init: lpVendorInfo 0
27710 9974928 [main] ssh-agent 147 dtable::build_fhandler: /dev/streamsocket
- c
b 64, fd 3, fh 0x12010628
32584 10007512 [main] ssh-agent 147 cygwin_socket: 3 = socket (1, 1, 0)
17636 10025148 [main] ssh-agent 147 cygwin_bind: AF_UNIX: socket bound to
port 3
324
32660 10057808 [main] ssh-agent 147 _open: open
(/tmp/ssh-WbvFx147/agent.147, 0x
10A01)
32330 10090138 [main] ssh-agent 147 dtable::build_fhandler: some disk file -
cb
56, fd 4, fh 0x120109A8
32784 10122922 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_disk_file::open:
(/tmp/ssh-WbvFx147
/agent.147, 0x10A01)
32301 10155223 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path:
conv_to_win3
2_path (/tmp/ssh-WbvFx147/agent.147)
33071 10188294 [main] ssh-agent 147 normalize_posix_path: src
/tmp/ssh-WbvFx147/
agent.147
32201 10220495 [main] ssh-agent 147 normalize_posix_path:
/tmp/ssh-WbvFx147/agen
t.147 = normalize_posix_path (/tmp/ssh-WbvFx147/agent.147)
33108 10253603 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path:
z:\RESEAR~1\
CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\tmp\ssh-WbvFx147\agent.147(rel),
z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG
~1\CM_Applications\bin\tmp\ssh-WbvFx147\agent.147(abs) 0x0(flags) =
conv_to_win3
2_path (/tmp/ssh-WbvFx147/agent.147)
67020 10320623 [main] ssh-agent 147 symlink_info::check: GetFileAttributesA
(z:\
RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\tmp\ssh-WbvFx147\agent.147) failed
32865 10353488 [main] ssh-agent 147 geterrno_from_win_error: windows error 2
==
errno 2
32568 10386056 [main] ssh-agent 147 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check
(z:\R
ESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\tmp\ssh-WbvFx147\agent.147, 0x243F669)
(0x0
)
50210 10436266 [main] ssh-agent 147 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
16913 10453179 [main] ssh-agent 147 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check
(z:\R
ESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\tmp\ssh-WbvFx147, 0x243F669) (0x0)
34387 10487566 [main] ssh-agent 147 path_conv::check:
GetVolumeInformation(z:\)
= OK,
full_path(z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\tmp\ssh-WbvFx147\agent.
147), set_has_acls(8)
49136 10536702 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_base::open:
(z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\C
M_Applications\bin\tmp\ssh-WbvFx147\agent.147, 0x10A01)
48463 10585165 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_base::open: 56 = CreateFileA
(z:\RE
SEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\tmp\ssh-WbvFx147\agent.147, 0x40000000,
0x7,
 0x610840E8, 0x1, 0x80, 0)
48740 10633905 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_base::open: filemode set to
binary
17001 10650906 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_base::open: 1 =
fhandler_base::open
 (z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\tmp\ssh-WbvFx147\agent.147,
0x10A01)
33330 10684236 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_disk_file::open: 1 =
fhandler_disk_
file::open
(z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\tmp\ssh-WbvFx147\agent.147,
 0x10A01)
48712 10732948 [main] ssh-agent 147 _open: 4 = open
(/tmp/ssh-WbvFx147/agent.147
, 0x10A01)
32389 10765337 [main] ssh-agent 147 _write: write (4, 0x243FD94, 15)
16858 10782195 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_base::write: binary write
17069 10799264 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_base::write: 15 = write
(0x243FD94,
 15)
32496 10831760 [main] ssh-agent 147 _write: 15 = write (4, 0x243FD94, 15)
16911 10848671 [main] ssh-agent 147 _close: close (4)
16744 10865415 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_base::close: handle 0x38
24807 10890222 [main] ssh-agent 147 _close: 0 = close (4)
17078 10907300 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path:
conv_to_win3
2_path (/tmp/ssh-WbvFx147/agent.147)
32451 10939751 [main] ssh-agent 147 normalize_posix_path: src
/tmp/ssh-WbvFx147/
agent.147
32684 10972435 [main] ssh-agent 147 normalize_posix_path:
/tmp/ssh-WbvFx147/agen
t.147 = normalize_posix_path (/tmp/ssh-WbvFx147/agent.147)
32843 11005278 [main] ssh-agent 147 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path:
z:\RESEAR~1\
CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\tmp\ssh-WbvFx147\agent.147(rel),
z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG
~1\CM_Applications\bin\tmp\ssh-WbvFx147\agent.147(abs) 0x0(flags) =
conv_to_win3
2_path (/tmp/ssh-WbvFx147/agent.147)
67291 11072569 [main] ssh-agent 147 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
16884 11089453 [main] ssh-agent 147 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check
(z:\R
ESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\tmp\ssh-WbvFx147\agent.147, 0x243F679)
(0x0
)
50488 11139941 [main] ssh-agent 147 path_conv::check:
GetVolumeInformation(z:\)
= OK,
full_path(z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\tmp\ssh-WbvFx147\agent.
147), set_has_acls(8)
55533 11195474 [main] ssh-agent 147 chmod: 0 = chmod
(/tmp/ssh-WbvFx147/agent.14
7, 0xC1FF)
32758 11228232 [main] ssh-agent 147 cygwin_bind: 0 = bind (3, 243FE44, 110)
17608 11245840 [main] ssh-agent 147 cygwin_listen: 0 = listen (3, 5)
16933 11262773 [main] ssh-agent 147 fork: entering
17133 11279906 [main] ssh-agent 147 subproc_init: started wait_subproc
thread 0x
50
32469 11312375 [main] ssh-agent 147 stack_base: bottom 0x2440000, top
0x440000,
stack 0x243F784, size 2172, reserve 33554432
32951 11345326 [main] ssh-agent 147 fork_parent: CreateProcess
(z:\RESEAR~1\CONF
IG~1\CM_Applications\bin\bin\ssh-agent.exe,
z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications
\bin\bin\ssh-agent.exe, 0, 0, 1, 24, 0, 0, 0x243FBF4, 0x243FC44)
50443 11395769 [proc] ssh-agent 147 wait_subproc: starting
96187 11491956 [main] ssh-agent 147 dtable::fixup_before_fork: fd
0(/dev/conin)
17433 11509389 [main] ssh-agent 147 dtable::fixup_before_fork: fd
1(/dev/conout)

32044 11541433 [main] ssh-agent 147 dtable::fixup_before_fork: fd
2(/dev/conout)

32516 11573949 [main] ssh-agent 147 dtable::fixup_before_fork: fd
3(/dev/streams
ocket)
32414 11606363 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_socket::fixup_before_fork_exec:
WSA
DuplicateSocket went fine, dwServiceFlags1=131174
33267 11639630 [main] ssh-agent 147 proc_subproc: args: 1, 38008804
16906 11656536 [main] ssh-agent 147 proc_subproc: added pid 222 to wait
list, sl
ot 0, winpid 0xDE, handle 0xEC
32336 11688872 [main] ssh-agent 147 proc_subproc: returning 1
16810 11705682 [main] ssh-agent 147 sync_with_child: waiting for child.
reason:
 waiting for longjmp, hang_child 1
32669 11738351 [proc] ssh-agent 147 wait_subproc: looping
**********************************************
Program name: z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\bin\ssh-agent.exe
(222)
App version:  1001.4, api: 0.26
DLL version:  1001.6, api: 0.30
DLL build:    2000-11-21 21:00
OS version:   Windows NT-4.0
Date/Time:    2000-12-18 17:06:47
**********************************************
33091  132944 [main] ssh-agent 222 open_shared: name shared, shared
0xA000000, h
 0xAC
32844  165788 [main] ssh-agent 222 heap_init: heap base 0xA010000, heap top
0xA0
12000
32866  198654 [main] ssh-agent 222 events_init: windows_system_directory
'C:\WIN
NT\System32\', windows_system_directory_length 18
33078  231732 [main] ssh-agent 222 events_init: cygwin_hmodule 0x61000000
16501  248233 [main] ssh-agent 222 fork_child: child is running.  pid 222,
ppid
147, stack here 0x243FC64
32745  280978 [main] ssh-agent 222 fork_child: Impersonation of child,
token: -1

32404  313382 [main] ssh-agent 222 sync_with_parent: signalling parent:
after lo
ngjmp.
672263 12410614 [main] ssh-agent 147 sync_with_child: child signalled me
16932 12427546 [main] ssh-agent 147 fork_parent: child is alive (but
stopped)
17193 12444739 [main] ssh-agent 147 fork_copy: child handle 0xEC, low
0x432000,
high 0x43495C, res 1
32982 12477721 [main] ssh-agent 147 fork_copy: child handle 0xEC, low
0x435000,
high 0x4377BC, res 1
32943 12510664 [main] ssh-agent 147 fork_copy: child handle 0xEC, low
0xA010000,
 high 0xA012000, res 1
32785 12543449 [main] ssh-agent 147 fork_copy: child handle 0xEC, low
0x243FC7C,
 high 0x2440000, res 1
33049 12576498 [main] ssh-agent 147 fork_copy: child handle 0xEC, low
0x6107C000
, high 0x61080214, res 1
32903 12609401 [main] ssh-agent 147 fork_copy: child handle 0xEC, low
0x6108C000
, high 0x610918CC, res 1
32855 12642256 [main] ssh-agent 147 fork_copy: done
16373 12658629 [main] ssh-agent 147 resume_child: signalled child
280680  594062 [main] ssh-agent 222 sync_with_parent: awake
33521  627583 [main] ssh-agent 222 sync_with_parent: no problems
16819  644402 [main] ssh-agent 222 fork_child: hParent 0x54, child 1
first_dll 0
x0, load_dlls 0
32202  676604 [main] ssh-agent 222 dtable::fixup_after_fork: fd
0(/dev/conin)
17026  693630 [main] ssh-agent 222 open_shared: name (null), shared
0x2AA0000, h
 0x88
99585 12758214 [main] ssh-agent 147 sync_with_child: waiting for child.
reason:
 child loading dlls, hang_child 0
33639  727269 [main] ssh-agent 222 fhandler_termios::set_ctty: attached
tty10737
41824 sid 147, pid 222, tty->pgid 147, tty->sid 147
65964  793233 [main] ssh-agent 222 fhandler_console::open: opened conin$
0x17, c
onout$ 0x3B
32716  825949 [main] ssh-agent 222 dtable::fixup_after_fork: fd
1(/dev/conout)
17575  843524 [main] ssh-agent 222 fhandler_termios::set_ctty: attached
tty10737
41824 sid 147, pid 222, tty->pgid 147, tty->sid 147
32758  876282 [main] ssh-agent 222 fhandler_console::open: opened conin$
0x2B, c
onout$ 0x2F
32779  909061 [main] ssh-agent 222 dtable::fixup_after_fork: fd
2(/dev/conout)
17160  926221 [main] ssh-agent 222 fhandler_termios::set_ctty: attached
tty10737
41824 sid 147, pid 222, tty->pgid 147, tty->sid 147
33260  959481 [main] ssh-agent 222 fhandler_console::open: opened conin$
0xB, co
nout$ 0x33
32747  992228 [main] ssh-agent 222 dtable::fixup_after_fork: fd
3(/dev/streamsoc
ket)
32376 1024604 [main] ssh-agent 222 fhandler_socket::fixup_after_fork:
WSASocket
begin, dwServiceFlags1=131174
65412 1090016 [main] ssh-agent 222 wsock_init: res 0
17017 1107033 [main] ssh-agent 222 wsock_init: wVersion 514
16901 1123934 [main] ssh-agent 222 wsock_init: wHighVersion 514
16342 1140276 [main] ssh-agent 222 wsock_init: szDescription WinSock 2.0
16861 1157137 [main] ssh-agent 222 wsock_init: szSystemStatus Running
16939 1174076 [main] ssh-agent 222 wsock_init: iMaxSockets 0
16769 1190845 [main] ssh-agent 222 wsock_init: iMaxUdpDg 0
16332 1207177 [main] ssh-agent 222 wsock_init: lpVendorInfo 0
26995 1234172 [main] ssh-agent 222 fhandler_socket::fixup_after_fork:
WSASocket
went fine
32944 1267116 [main] ssh-agent 222 sync_with_parent: signalling parent:
performe
d fork fixup.
32545 1299661 [main] ssh-agent 222 fixup_mmaps_after_fork:
recreate_mmaps_after_
fork, mmapped_areas 0x0
33308 1332969 [main] ssh-agent 222 sigproc_init: process/signal handling
enabled
(801)
32625 1365594 [main] ssh-agent 222 fork: 0 = fork()
17269 1382863 [main] ssh-agent 222 _close: close (0)
16872 1399735 [main] ssh-agent 222 _close: 0 = close (0)
706074 13464288 [main] ssh-agent 147 sync_with_child: child signalled me
33290 1433025 [main] ssh-agent 222 _close: close (1)
16778 1449803 [main] ssh-agent 222 _close: 0 = close (1)
16779 1466582 [main] ssh-agent 222 _close: close (2)
16798 1483380 [main] ssh-agent 222 _close: 0 = close (2)
16536 1499916 [main] ssh-agent 222 setsid: sid 222, pgid 222, ctty -1
100247 13564535 [main] ssh-agent 147 fork: 222 = fork()
34119 1534035 [main] ssh-agent 222 fhandler_socket::ioctl: socket is now
unblock
ing
32254 1566289 [main] ssh-agent 222 fhandler_socket::ioctl: 0 = ioctl_socket
(800
4667E, 243FD50)
32707 1598996 [main] ssh-agent 222 _fcntl: 0 = fcntl (3, 4, 0x4000)
115968 13680503 [main] ssh-agent 147 _close: close (3)
17168 13697671 [main] ssh-agent 147 _close: 0 = close (3)
51463 1650459 [main] ssh-agent 222 void: 0x0 = signal (2, 0x1)
17445 13715116 [main] ssh-agent 147 time: 977180809 = time (0)
33676 1684135 [main] ssh-agent 222 void: 0x0 = signal (13, 0x1)
16321 1700456 [main] ssh-agent 222 void: 0x0 = signal (1, 0x4023C0)
16877 1717333 [main] ssh-agent 222 void: 0x0 = signal (15, 0x4023C0)
66769 13781885 [main] ssh-agent 147 _fstat: 0 = fstat (1, 243FAA4)
17074 1734407 [main] ssh-agent 222 cygwin_select: 4, 0x243FE2C, 0x243FE24,
0x0,
0x0
65806 13847691 [main] ssh-agent 147 isatty: 1 = isatty (1)
16794 13864485 [main] ssh-agent 147 _write: write (1, 0xA011730, 65)
16872 13881357 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_console::write: A011730, 65
16400 13897757 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_console::write: at 83(S) state
is 1

SSH_AUTH_SOCK=/tmp/ssh-WbvFx147/agent.147; export SSH_AUTH_SOCK;
49775 13947532 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_console::write: 65 =
write_console
(,..65)
32228 13979760 [main] ssh-agent 147 _write: 65 = write (1, 0xA011730, 65)
16916 13996676 [main] ssh-agent 147 _write: write (1, 0xA011730, 41)
16845 14013521 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_console::write: A011730, 41
16756 14030277 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_console::write: at 83(S) state
is 1

231535 1965942 [main] ssh-agent 222 dtable::select_read: /dev/streamsocket
fd 3
SSH_AGENT_PID=222; export SSH_AGENT_PID;
66079 14096356 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_console::write: 41 =
write_console
(,..41)
32517 14128873 [main] ssh-agent 147 _write: 41 = write (1, 0xA011730, 41)
16916 14145789 [main] ssh-agent 147 _write: write (1, 0xA011730, 20)
16841 14162630 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_console::write: A011730, 20
16600 14179230 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_console::write: at 101(e) state
is
1
148943 2114885 [main] ssh-agent 222 cygwin_select: to NULL, ms FFFFFFFF
echo Agent pid 222;
65286 14244516 [main] ssh-agent 147 fhandler_console::write: 20 =
write_console
(,..20)
32627 14277143 [main] ssh-agent 147 _write: 20 = write (1, 0xA011730, 20)
16910 14294053 [main] ssh-agent 147 do_exit: do_exit (0)
16468 14310521 [main] ssh-agent 147 void: 0x0 = signal (20, 0x1)
16822 14327343 [main] ssh-agent 147 void: 0x0 = signal (1, 0x1)
164900 2279785 [main] ssh-agent 222 cygwin_select: sel.always_ready 0
17277 2297062 [main] ssh-agent 222 start_thread_socket: Handle 0xC
16352 2313414 [main] ssh-agent 222 start_thread_socket: Added to readfds
18892 2332306 [main] ssh-agent 222 start_thread_socket: exitsock 0xCC
16914 2349220 [main] ssh-agent 222 start_thread_socket: stuff_start
0x243FD0C
17067 2366287 [main] ssh-agent 222 select_stuff::wait: m 2, ms 4294967295
120332 14447675 [main] ssh-agent 147 void: 0x0 = signal (2, 0x1)
16830 14464505 [main] ssh-agent 147 void: 0x0 = signal (3, 0x1)
17032 14481537 [main] ssh-agent 147 proc_terminate: nchildren 1, nzombies 0
16478 14498015 [proc] ssh-agent 147 wait_subproc: looping
16752 14514767 [proc] ssh-agent 147 wait_subproc: done
17308 14532075 [main] ssh-agent 147 proc_subproc: args: 4, 1
16781 14548856 [main] ssh-agent 147 proc_subproc: clear waiting threads
16601 14565457 [main] ssh-agent 147 proc_subproc: finished clearing
16834 14582291 [main] ssh-agent 147 proc_subproc: returning 1
16793 14599084 [main] ssh-agent 147 proc_terminate: 222(222) closed child
handle

32142 14631226 [main] ssh-agent 147 proc_terminate: leaving
16774 14648000 [main] ssh-agent 147 sigproc_terminate: entering
16805 14664805 [main] ssh-agent 147 sigproc_terminate: done
16773 14681578 [main] ssh-agent 147 do_exit: 147 == pgrp 147, send
SIG{HUP,CONT}
 to stopped children
32253 14713831 [main] ssh-agent 147 kill_pgrp: pid 147, sig -1
19686 14733517 [main] ssh-agent 147 kill_pgrp: -1 = kill (147, -1)
17584 14751101 [main] ssh-agent 147 __to_clock_t: dwHighDateTime 0,
dwLowDateTim
e 1702448
32621 14783722 [main] ssh-agent 147 __to_clock_t: total 00000000 000000AA
16893 14800615 [main] ssh-agent 147 __to_clock_t: dwHighDateTime 0,
dwLowDateTim
e 1201728
32219 14832834 [main] ssh-agent 147 __to_clock_t: total 00000000 00000078
16914 14849748 [main] ssh-agent 147 _pinfo::exit: Calling ExitProcess 0
441006 2807293 [sig] ssh-agent 222 wait_sig: sigcatch_nonmain 0x94,
sigcatch_mai
n 0x7C
32787 2840080 [sig] ssh-agent 222 wait_sig: Ready.  dwProcessid 222
19715 2859795 [select_socket] ssh-agent 222 thread_socket: stuff_start
0xA016764

administrator@CGRIJALVA ~
$ ssh-add
Could not open a connection to your authentication agent.

$ strace ssh-add
**********************************************
Program name: z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\bin\ssh-add.exe (273)
App version:  1001.4, api: 0.26
DLL version:  1001.6, api: 0.30
DLL build:    2000-11-21 21:00
OS version:   Windows NT-4.0
Date/Time:    2000-12-18 17:12:38
**********************************************
35798  135935 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA0101B0:
!C:=C:\WINNT\Profiles\
cgrijalva\Desktop
32488  168423 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA0101E0:
!Z:=Z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG
~1\CM_Applications\bin\bin
33099  201522 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010218:
COMPUTERNAME=CGRIJALVA

32741  234263 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010238:
COMSPEC=C:\WINNT\syste
m32\cmd.exe
32898  267161 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010260:
CVSROOT=:ext:CGrijalva
@PAV6RAD:/cvsroot
32912  300073 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010290: CVS_RSH=ssh
16982  317055 [main] ssh-add 273 getwinenv: can't set native for HOME= since
no
environ yet
33034  350089 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
conv_to_posix_p
ath (z:\CGrijalva, no-keep-rel, no-add-slash)
32528  382617 [main] ssh-add 273 normalize_win32_path: z:\CGrijalva =
normalize_
win32_path (z:\CGrijalva)
32809  415426 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
/cygdrive/z/CGr
ijalva = conv_to_posix_path (z:\CGrijalva)
32955  448381 [main] ssh-add 273 win_env::add_cache: posix
/cygdrive/z/CGrijalva

32516  480897 [main] ssh-add 273 win_env::add_cache: native
HOME=z:\CGrijalva
16926  497823 [main] ssh-add 273 posify: env var converted to
HOME=/cygdrive/z/C
Grijalva
32679  530502 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA0102B8:
HOME=/cygdrive/z/CGrij
alva
33018  563520 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA0102A0: HOMEDRIVE=C:
17096  580616 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010400: HOMEPATH=\
17109  597725 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010410: HOSTNAME=CGRIJALVA
17176  614901 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010428: HOSTTYPE=i686
17118  632019 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010440:
LOGONSERVER=\\PAV11FIL

32289  664308 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010460:
MACHTYPE=i686-pc-cygwi
n
32835  697143 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010480: MAKE_MODE=unix
16995  714138 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010498:
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=1

32814  746952 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA0104B8: OLDPWD=/usr/bin
17157  764109 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA0104D0:
OS2LIBPATH=C:\WINNT\sy
stem32\os2\dll;
32526  796635 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010500: OS=Windows_NT
17174  813809 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010518: OSTYPE=cygwin
17139  830948 [main] ssh-add 273 getwinenv: can't set native for PATH= since
no
environ yet
32588  863536 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
conv_to_posix_p
ath (z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\usr\local\bin, keep-rel,
no-add-sl
ash)
48845  912381 [main] ssh-add 273 normalize_win32_path:
z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_A
pplications\bin\usr\local\bin = normalize_win32_path
(z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Ap
plications\bin\usr\local\bin)
48739  961120 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
/usr/local/bin
= conv_to_posix_path
(z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\usr\local\bin)
32897  994017 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
conv_to_posix_p
ath (z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\bin, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
33244 1027261 [main] ssh-add 273 normalize_win32_path:
z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_A
pplications\bin\bin = normalize_win32_path
(z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications
\bin\bin)
48560 1075821 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /usr/bin =
conv
_to_posix_path (z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\bin)
33079 1108900 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
conv_to_posix_p
ath (z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\bin, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
32731 1141631 [main] ssh-add 273 normalize_win32_path:
z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_A
pplications\bin\bin = normalize_win32_path
(z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications
\bin\bin)
48878 1190509 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /usr/bin =
conv
_to_posix_path (z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\bin)
32759 1223268 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
conv_to_posix_p
ath (c:\Winnt\system32, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
32996 1256264 [main] ssh-add 273 normalize_win32_path: c:\Winnt\system32 =
norma
lize_win32_path (c:\Winnt\system32)
32348 1288612 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
/cygdrive/c/Win
nt/system32 = conv_to_posix_path (c:\Winnt\system32)
33019 1321631 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
conv_to_posix_p
ath (c:\Winnt, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
32445 1354076 [main] ssh-add 273 normalize_win32_path: c:\Winnt =
normalize_win3
2_path (c:\Winnt)
32762 1386838 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
/cygdrive/c/Win
nt = conv_to_posix_path (c:\Winnt)
32846 1419684 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
conv_to_posix_p
ath (c:\Winnt\System32\Wbem, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
32927 1452611 [main] ssh-add 273 normalize_win32_path:
c:\Winnt\System32\Wbem =
normalize_win32_path (c:\Winnt\System32\Wbem)
32903 1485514 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
/cygdrive/c/Win
nt/System32/Wbem = conv_to_posix_path (c:\Winnt\System32\Wbem)
32706 1518220 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
conv_to_posix_p
ath (z:\Research and Development\Configuration
Management\CM_Applications\bin\bi
n, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
48866 1567086 [main] ssh-add 273 normalize_win32_path: z:\Research and
Developme
nt\Configuration Management\CM_Applications\bin\bin = normalize_win32_path
(z:\R
esearch and Development\Configuration Management\CM_Applications\bin\bin)
49521 1616607 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
/cygdrive/z/Res
earch and Development/Configuration Management/CM_Applications/bin/bin =
conv_to
_posix_path (z:\Research and Development\Configuration
Management\CM_Application
s\bin\bin)
64950 1681557 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
conv_to_posix_p
ath (t:\cygwin-b20\H-i586-cygwin32\bin, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
32654 1714211 [main] ssh-add 273 normalize_win32_path:
t:\cygwin-b20\H-i586-cygw
in32\bin = normalize_win32_path (t:\cygwin-b20\H-i586-cygwin32\bin)
33168 1747379 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
/cygdrive/t/cyg
win-b20/H-i586-cygwin32/bin = conv_to_posix_path
(t:\cygwin-b20\H-i586-cygwin32\
bin)
48408 1795787 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
conv_to_posix_p
ath (t:\DevelTools\ssh\bin, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
33020 1828807 [main] ssh-add 273 normalize_win32_path: t:\DevelTools\ssh\bin
= n
ormalize_win32_path (t:\DevelTools\ssh\bin)
32493 1861300 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
/cygdrive/t/Dev
elTools/ssh/bin = conv_to_posix_path (t:\DevelTools\ssh\bin)
33116 1894416 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
conv_to_posix_p
ath (t:\unixbin, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
32506 1926922 [main] ssh-add 273 normalize_win32_path: t:\unixbin =
normalize_wi
n32_path (t:\unixbin)
32710 1959632 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
/cygdrive/t/uni
xbin = conv_to_posix_path (t:\unixbin)
32867 1992499 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
conv_to_posix_p
ath (c:\JBuilder4\JDK1.3\bin, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
32841 2025340 [main] ssh-add 273 normalize_win32_path:
c:\JBuilder4\JDK1.3\bin =
 normalize_win32_path (c:\JBuilder4\JDK1.3\bin)
32955 2058295 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
/cygdrive/c/JBu
ilder4/JDK1.3/bin = conv_to_posix_path (c:\JBuilder4\JDK1.3\bin)
32617 2090912 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
conv_to_posix_p
ath (c:\JBuilder4\bin, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
32697 2123609 [main] ssh-add 273 normalize_win32_path: c:\JBuilder4\bin =
normal
ize_win32_path (c:\JBuilder4\bin)
32129 2155738 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
/cygdrive/c/JBu
ilder4/bin = conv_to_posix_path (c:\JBuilder4\bin)
33204 2188942 [main] ssh-add 273 win_env::add_cache: posix
/usr/local/bin:/usr/b
in:/usr/bin:/cygdrive/c/Winnt/system32:/cygdrive/c/Winnt:/cygdrive/c/Winnt/S
yste
m32/Wbem:/cygdrive/z/Research and Development/Configuration
Management/CM_Applic
ations/bin/bin:/cygdrive/t/cygwin-b20/H-i586-cygwin32/bin:/cygdrive/t/DevelT
ools
/ssh/bin:/cygdrive/t/unixbin:/cygdrive/c/JBuilder4/JDK1.3/bin:/cygdrive/c/JB
uild
er4/bin
96996 2285938 [main] ssh-add 273 win_env::add_cache: native
PATH=z:\RESEAR~1\CON
FIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\usr\local\bin;z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications
\bin
\bin;z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\bin;c:\Winnt\system32;c:\Winnt
;c:\
Winnt\System32\Wbem;z:\Research and Development\Configuration
Management\CM_Appl
ications\bin\bin;t:\cygwin-b20\H-i586-cygwin32\bin;t:\DevelTools\ssh\bin;t:\
unix
bin;c:\JBuilder4\JDK1.3\bin;c:\JBuilder4\bin
97617 2383555 [main] ssh-add 273 posify: env var converted to
PATH=/usr/local/bi
n:/usr/bin:/usr/bin:/cygdrive/c/Winnt/system32:/cygdrive/c/Winnt:/cygdrive/c
/Win
nt/System32/Wbem:/cygdrive/z/Research and Development/Configuration
Management/C
M_Applications/bin/bin:/cygdrive/t/cygwin-b20/H-i586-cygwin32/bin:/cygdrive/
t/De
velTools/ssh/bin:/cygdrive/t/unixbin:/cygdrive/c/JBuilder4/JDK1.3/bin:/cygdr
ive/
c/JBuilder4/bin
97813 2481368 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA0106B8:
PATH=/usr/local/bin:/u
sr/bin:/usr/bin:/cygdrive/c/Winnt/system32:/cygdrive/c/Winnt:/cygdrive/c/Win
nt/S
ystem32/Wbem:/cygdrive/z/Research and Development/Configuration
Management/CM_Ap
plications/bin/bin:/cygdrive/t/cygwin-b20/H-i586-cygwin32/bin:/cygdrive/t/De
velT
ools/ssh/bin:/cygdrive/t/unixbin:/cygdrive/c/JBuilder4/JDK1.3/bin:/cygdrive/
c/JB
uilder4/bin
97597 2578965 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010530:
PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT
;.CMD
32473 2611438 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010550:
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE
=x86
32691 2644129 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010570:
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=x
86 Family 6 Model 3 Stepping 3, GenuineIntel
32475 2676604 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA0105B8: PROCESSOR_LEVEL=6
16885 2693489 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA0105D0:
PROCESSOR_REVISION=030
3
32576 2726065 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA0105F0: PROMPT=$P$G
16846 2742911 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010600:
PS1=\[\033]0;\w\007
\033[32m\]\u@\h \[\033[33m\w\033[0m\]
$
48755 2791666 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010648:
PWD=/cygdrive/z/CGrija
lva
32243 2823909 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010668: SHELL=/bin/sh
16853 2840762 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010680: SHLVL=1
16771 2857533 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010690:
SMS_LOCAL_DIR=C:\WINNT

32040 2889573 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010BF8:
SMS_LOCAL_DIR_USER=C:\
WINNT
32636 2922209 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010C18: SSH_AGENT_PID=165
16847 2939056 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010C30:
SSH_AUTH_SOCK=/tmp/ssh
-PkoiO242/agent.242
32666 2971722 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010C60: SYSTEMDRIVE=C:
16857 2988579 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010C78:
SYSTEMROOT=C:\WINNT
16892 3005471 [main] ssh-add 273 getwinenv: can't set native for TEMP= since
no
environ yet
32517 3037988 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
conv_to_posix_p
ath (C:\TEMP, no-keep-rel, no-add-slash)
32662 3070650 [main] ssh-add 273 normalize_win32_path: C:\TEMP =
normalize_win32
_path (C:\TEMP)
31966 3102616 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
/cygdrive/c/TEM
P = conv_to_posix_path (C:\TEMP)
33197 3135813 [main] ssh-add 273 win_env::add_cache: posix /cygdrive/c/TEMP
16570 3152383 [main] ssh-add 273 win_env::add_cache: native TEMP=C:\TEMP
16561 3168944 [main] ssh-add 273 posify: env var converted to
TEMP=/cygdrive/c/T
EMP
32579 3201523 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010CA8:
TEMP=/cygdrive/c/TEMP
16920 3218443 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010C90: TERM=cygwin
16599 3235042 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010DE8:
TKGNATSLIB=z:\RESEAR~1
\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\tkgnats
32912 3267954 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010E28: USER=administrator
16868 3284822 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010E40: USERDOMAIN=PAVNT
16589 3301411 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010E58: USERNAME=CGrijalva
16859 3318270 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010E70:
USERPROFILE=C:\WINNT\P
rofiles\cgrijalva
32703 3350973 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010EA0: WINDIR=C:\WINNT
16380 3367353 [main] ssh-add 273 environ_init: 0xA010EB8: _=/usr/bin/strace
16721 3384074 [main] ssh-add 273 pinfo_init: pid 273, pgid 273
16759 3400833 [main] ssh-add 273 dtable::extend: size 32, fds 0x12010040
16644 3417477 [main] ssh-add 273 cygwin_set_impersonation_token:
set_impersonati
on_token (-1)
42405 3459882 [main] ssh-add 273 internal_getlogin: Domain: PAVNT, Logon
Server:
 PAV11FIL
32709 3492591 [main] ssh-add 273 internal_getlogin: Cygwins Username:
CGrijalva
16772 3509363 [main] ssh-add 273 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:
_cygwin_istext_for_st
dio (0)
32005 3541368 [main] ssh-add 273 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:  _cifs: fd not
open
16708 3558076 [main] ssh-add 273 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:
_cygwin_istext_for_st
dio (1)
32355 3590431 [main] ssh-add 273 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:  _cifs: fd not
open
16165 3606596 [main] ssh-add 273 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:
_cygwin_istext_for_st
dio (2)
32381 3638977 [main] ssh-add 273 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:  _cifs: fd not
open
16828 3655805 [main] ssh-add 273 _open: open (/etc/passwd, 0x20000)
16692 3672497 [main] ssh-add 273 dtable::build_fhandler: some disk file - cb
56,
 fd 3, fh 0x120101C0
32515 3705012 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_disk_file::open: (/etc/passwd,
0x20000
)
32473 3737485 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path:
conv_to_win32_p
ath (/etc/passwd)
31978 3769463 [main] ssh-add 273 normalize_posix_path: src /etc/passwd
16596 3786059 [main] ssh-add 273 normalize_posix_path: /etc/passwd =
normalize_p
osix_path (/etc/passwd)
32490 3818549 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path:
z:\RESEAR~1\CON
FIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\etc\passwd(rel),
z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\
bin\etc\passwd(abs) 0x0(flags) = conv_to_win32_path (/etc/passwd)
51191 3869740 [main] ssh-add 273 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
16185 3885925 [main] ssh-add 273 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check
(z:\RESE
AR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\etc\passwd, 0x248F2D5) (0x0)
34761 3920686 [main] ssh-add 273 path_conv::check: GetVolumeInformation(z:\)
= O
K, full_path(z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\etc\passwd),
set_has_acls(
8)
48298 3968984 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::open:
(z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_A
pplications\bin\etc\passwd, 0x20000)
42044 4011028 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::open: 68 = CreateFileA
(z:\RESEA
R~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\etc\passwd, 0x80000000, 0x7, 0x610840E8,
0x3, 0
x80, 0)
48539 4059567 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::open: filemode set to text
16629 4076196 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::open: 1 =
fhandler_base::open (z
:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\etc\passwd, 0x20000)
32983 4109179 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_disk_file::open: 1 =
fhandler_disk_fil
e::open (z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\etc\passwd, 0x20000)
32604 4141783 [main] ssh-add 273 _open: 3 = open (/etc/passwd, 0x20000)
16609 4158392 [main] ssh-add 273 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:
_cygwin_istext_for_st
dio (3)
32455 4190847 [main] ssh-add 273 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:
_cygwin_istext_for_st
dio says yes
34097 4224944 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_disk_file::fstat: 1 =
GetFileInformati
onByHandle (z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\etc\passwd, 68)
33215 4258159 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_disk_file::fstat: 0 = fstat (,
0x248F9
60) st_atime=3A3E99EB st_size=437, st_mode=0x81A4, st_ino=733902558,
sizeof=64
33019 4291178 [main] ssh-add 273 _fstat: 0 = fstat (3, 248F960)
16517 4307695 [main] ssh-add 273 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:
_cygwin_istext_for_st
dio (3)
31848 4339543 [main] ssh-add 273 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:  _cifs:
get_*_binary
16731 4356274 [main] ssh-add 273 setmode_helper: setmode: file was cle now
raw
16665 4372939 [main] ssh-add 273 setmode: setmode (3, binary) returns text
16586 4389525 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: read (3, 0xA011040, 1024) blocking,
sigc
atchers 0
31884 4421409 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: non-interruptible read
16609 4438018 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::read: returning 437 chars,
binar
y mode
32365 4470383 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: 437 = read (3</etc/passwd>,
0xA011040, 1
024), errno 0
31934 4502317 [main] ssh-add 273 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:
_cygwin_istext_for_st
dio (3)
32351 4534668 [main] ssh-add 273 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:
_cygwin_istext_for_st
dio says yes
31950 4566618 [main] ssh-add 273 setmode_helper: setmode: file was raw now
cle
16768 4583386 [main] ssh-add 273 setmode: setmode (3, text) returns binary
18760 4602146 [main] ssh-add 273 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:
_cygwin_istext_for_st
dio (3)
32010 4634156 [main] ssh-add 273 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:  _cifs:
get_*_binary
16739 4650895 [main] ssh-add 273 setmode_helper: setmode: file was cle now
raw
16637 4667532 [main] ssh-add 273 setmode: setmode (3, binary) returns text
16649 4684181 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: read (3, 0xA011040, 1024) blocking,
sigc
atchers 0
32101 4716282 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: non-interruptible read
16528 4732810 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: 0 = read (3</etc/passwd>, 0xA011040,
102
4), errno 0
32283 4765093 [main] ssh-add 273 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:
_cygwin_istext_for_st
dio (3)
32340 4797433 [main] ssh-add 273 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:
_cygwin_istext_for_st
dio says yes
32433 4829866 [main] ssh-add 273 setmode_helper: setmode: file was raw now
cle
16179 4846045 [main] ssh-add 273 setmode: setmode (3, text) returns binary
16628 4862673 [main] ssh-add 273 _close: close (3)
16416 4879089 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::close: handle 0x44
16712 4895801 [main] ssh-add 273 _close: 0 = close (3)
16772 4912573 [main] ssh-add 273 sigproc_init: process/signal handling
enabled(1
)
32580 4945153 [main] ssh-add 273 dtable::build_fhandler: /dev/conin - cb
116, fd
 0, fh 0x120101C0
32514 4977667 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::init: created new
fhandler_base
for handle 0xB
32405 5010072 [main] ssh-add 273 open_shared: name (null), shared
0x140C0000, h
0x84
33130 5043202 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_termios::set_ctty: attached
tty1073741
824 sid 273, pid 273, tty->pgid 273, tty->sid 273
32289 5075491 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_termios::set_ctty: resetting
tty107374
1824 sid.  Was 273, now 273.  pgid was 273, now 273.
32800 5108291 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_console::open: opened conin$ 0x2B,
con
out$ 0x2F
32114 5140405 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_console::output_tcsetattr: 0 =
tcsetat
tr (,140C0018) (ENABLE FLAGS 3) (lflag 107 oflag 9)
32797 5173202 [main] ssh-add 273 dtable::init_std_file_from_handle: fd 0,
handle
 0xB
32046 5205248 [main] ssh-add 273 dtable::build_fhandler: /dev/conout - cb
116, f
d 1, fh 0x12010338
32459 5237707 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::init: created new
fhandler_base
for handle 0x13
32625 5270332 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_termios::set_ctty: attached
tty1073741
824 sid 273, pid 273, tty->pgid 273, tty->sid 273
32342 5302674 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_termios::set_ctty: resetting
tty107374
1824 sid.  Was 273, now 273.  pgid was 273, now 273.
32804 5335478 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_console::open: opened conin$ 0xB,
cono
ut$ 0x33
32009 5367487 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_console::output_tcsetattr: 0 =
tcsetat
tr (,140C0018) (ENABLE FLAGS 3) (lflag 107 oflag 9)
32765 5400252 [main] ssh-add 273 dtable::init_std_file_from_handle: fd 1,
handle
 0x13
31877 5432129 [main] ssh-add 273 dtable::build_fhandler: /dev/conout - cb
116, f
d 2, fh 0x120104B0
32538 5464667 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::init: created new
fhandler_base
for handle 0x17
32616 5497283 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_termios::set_ctty: attached
tty1073741
824 sid 273, pid 273, tty->pgid 273, tty->sid 273
32571 5529854 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_termios::set_ctty: resetting
tty107374
1824 sid.  Was 273, now 273.  pgid was 273, now 273.
32774 5562628 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_console::open: opened conin$ 0x13,
con
out$ 0x37
32055 5594683 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_console::output_tcsetattr: 0 =
tcsetat
tr (,140C0018) (ENABLE FLAGS 3) (lflag 107 oflag 9)
32758 5627441 [main] ssh-add 273 dtable::init_std_file_from_handle: fd 2,
handle
 0x17
32156 5659597 [main] ssh-add 273 build_argv: argv[0] = 'ssh-add'
16486 5676083 [main] ssh-add 273 build_argv: argc 1
17601 5693684 [sig] ssh-add 273 wait_sig: sigcatch_nonmain 0x10,
sigcatch_main 0
xF0
48133 5741817 [main] ssh-add 273 dll_list::init: here
20982 5762799 [main] ssh-add 273 dll_crt0_1: user_data->main 0x401AFC
16247 5779046 [main] ssh-add 273 sig_send: pid 273, signal -2, its_me 1
16598 5795644 [main] ssh-add 273 sig_send: Waiting for thiscomplete 0x18
16630 5812274 [sig] ssh-add 273 wait_sig: Ready.  dwProcessid 273
16556 5828830 [sig] ssh-add 273 wait_sig: awake
15987 5844817 [sig] ssh-add 273 wait_sig: processing signal -2
16518 5861335 [main] ssh-add 273 sig_send: returning 0 from sending signal
-2
16697 5878032 [main] ssh-add 273 _open: open (/dev/urandom, 0x10000)
16752 5894784 [main] ssh-add 273 dtable::build_fhandler: /dev/urandom - cb
68, f
d 3, fh 0x12010628
32164 5926948 [main] ssh-add 273 _open: 3 = open (/dev/urandom, 0x10000)
16618 5943566 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: read (3, 0x248FA54, 32) blocking,
sigcat
chers 0
32420 5975986 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: non-interruptible read
16946 5992932 [sig] ssh-add 273 wait_sig: looping
40966 6033898 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: 32 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0x248FA54, 3
2), errno 0
32813 6066711 [main] ssh-add 273 _close: close (3)
16796 6083507 [main] ssh-add 273 _close: 0 = close (3)
107265 6190772 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181165 = time (248D918)
16627 6207399 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181165 = time (0)
16501 6223900 [main] ssh-add 273 _open: open (/dev/urandom, 0x0)
16798 6240698 [main] ssh-add 273 dtable::build_fhandler: /dev/urandom - cb
68, f
d 3, fh 0x12010628
32089 6272787 [main] ssh-add 273 _open: 3 = open (/dev/urandom, 0x0)
16569 6289356 [main] ssh-add 273 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:
_cygwin_istext_for_st
dio (3)
32349 6321705 [main] ssh-add 273 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio:  _cifs: fd not
disk f
ile
31899 6353604 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: read (3, 0xA010F1F, 1) blocking,
sigcatc
hers 0
32340 6385944 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: non-interruptible read
38902 6424846 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: 1 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0xA010F1F, 1)
, errno 0
32626 6457472 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: read (3, 0xA010F1F, 1) blocking,
sigcatc
hers 0
32353 6489825 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: non-interruptible read
16626 6506451 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: 1 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0xA010F1F, 1)
, errno 0
31967 6538418 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: read (3, 0xA010F1F, 1) blocking,
sigcatc
hers 0
32337 6570755 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: non-interruptible read
16506 6587261 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: 1 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0xA010F1F, 1)
, errno 0
32137 6619398 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: read (3, 0xA010F1F, 1) blocking,
sigcatc
hers 0
32333 6651731 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: non-interruptible read
16489 6668220 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: 1 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0xA010F1F, 1)
, errno 0
31897 6700117 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: read (3, 0xA010F1F, 1) blocking,
sigcatc
hers 0
43693 6743810 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: non-interruptible read
16688 6760498 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: 1 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0xA010F1F, 1)
, errno 0
31982 6792480 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: read (3, 0xA010F1F, 1) blocking,
sigcatc
hers 0
32333 6824813 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: non-interruptible read
16499 6841312 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: 1 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0xA010F1F, 1)
, errno 0
31973 6873285 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: read (3, 0xA010F1F, 1) blocking,
sigcatc
hers 0
32378 6905663 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: non-interruptible read
16504 6922167 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: 1 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0xA010F1F, 1)
, errno 0
31875 6954042 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: read (3, 0xA010F1F, 1) blocking,
sigcatc
hers 0
32367 6986409 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: non-interruptible read
16565 7002974 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: 1 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0xA010F1F, 1)
, errno 0
32063 7035037 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: read (3, 0xA010F1F, 1) blocking,
sigcatc
hers 0
32368 7067405 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: non-interruptible read
16455 7083860 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: 1 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0xA010F1F, 1)
, errno 0
32369 7116229 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: read (3, 0xA010F1F, 1) blocking,
sigcatc
hers 0
32334 7148563 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: non-interruptible read
16034 7164597 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: 1 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0xA010F1F, 1)
, errno 0
32391 7196988 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: read (3, 0xA010F1F, 1) blocking,
sigcatc
hers 0
32320 7229308 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: non-interruptible read
16218 7245526 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: 1 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0xA010F1F, 1)
, errno 0
32448 7277974 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: read (3, 0xA010F1F, 1) blocking,
sigcatc
hers 0
32315 7310289 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: non-interruptible read
16444 7326733 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: 1 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0xA010F1F, 1)
, errno 0
32389 7359122 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: read (3, 0xA010F1F, 1) blocking,
sigcatc
hers 0
31982 7391104 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: non-interruptible read
16494 7407598 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: 1 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0xA010F1F, 1)
, errno 0
32406 7440004 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: read (3, 0xA010F1F, 1) blocking,
sigcatc
hers 0
31878 7471882 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: non-interruptible read
16511 7488393 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: 1 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0xA010F1F, 1)
, errno 0
32429 7520822 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: read (3, 0xA010F1F, 1) blocking,
sigcatc
hers 0
31931 7552753 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: non-interruptible read
16555 7569308 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: 1 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0xA010F1F, 1)
, errno 0
32464 7601772 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: read (3, 0xA010F1F, 1) blocking,
sigcatc
hers 0
31849 7633621 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: non-interruptible read
16509 7650130 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: 1 = read (3</dev/urandom>,
0xA010F1F, 1)
, errno 0
32352 7682482 [main] ssh-add 273 _close: close (3)
16307 7698789 [main] ssh-add 273 _close: 0 = close (3)
49084 7747873 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181166 = time (248F8F8)
49401 7797274 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
17745 7815019 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
17198 7832217 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
17654 7849871 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
17662 7867533 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
17360 7884893 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
17643 7902536 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
17644 7920180 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
17680 7937860 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
17649 7955509 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
17774 7973283 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
17663 7990946 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
17638 8008584 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
17730 8026314 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
17657 8043971 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
17673 8061644 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
17726 8079370 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
17656 8097026 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
17671 8114697 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
17654 8132351 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
17633 8149984 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
14873 8164857 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
14820 8179677 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
14815 8194492 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
14812 8209304 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
14839 8224143 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
20293 8244436 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248D918)
22973 8267409 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
17108 8284517 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
14814 8299331 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
14822 8314153 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
14825 8328978 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
14834 8343812 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
14819 8358631 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
15256 8373887 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
14827 8388714 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
14819 8403533 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
14818 8418351 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
14795 8433146 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
14866 8448012 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
14788 8462800 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
14840 8477640 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
14809 8492449 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
14826 8507275 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
14835 8522110 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
14878 8536988 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
14811 8551799 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
14797 8566596 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
14823 8581419 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
14811 8596230 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
14879 8611109 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
14822 8625931 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
14816 8640747 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
14794 8655541 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181167 = time (248F8F8)
197378 8852919 [main] ssh-add 273 cygwin_socket: socket (1, 1, 0)
44965 8897884 [main] ssh-add 273 wsock_init: res 0
13777 8911661 [main] ssh-add 273 wsock_init: wVersion 514
13567 8925228 [main] ssh-add 273 wsock_init: wHighVersion 514
13605 8938833 [main] ssh-add 273 wsock_init: szDescription WinSock 2.0
14765 8953598 [main] ssh-add 273 wsock_init: szSystemStatus Running
14743 8968341 [main] ssh-add 273 wsock_init: iMaxSockets 0
14696 8983037 [main] ssh-add 273 wsock_init: iMaxUdpDg 0
14627 8997664 [main] ssh-add 273 wsock_init: lpVendorInfo 0
25331 9022995 [main] ssh-add 273 dtable::build_fhandler: /dev/streamsocket -
cb
64, fd 3, fh 0x12010628
32753 9055748 [main] ssh-add 273 cygwin_socket: 3 = socket (1, 1, 0)
16632 9072380 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::set_close_on_exec: set
close_on_
exec for /dev/streamsocket to 1
32658 9105038 [main] ssh-add 273 _fcntl: 0 = fcntl (3, 2, 0x1)
16531 9121569 [main] ssh-add 273 _open: open (/tmp/ssh-PkoiO242/agent.242,
0x0)
16235 9137804 [main] ssh-add 273 dtable::build_fhandler: some disk file - cb
56,
 fd 4, fh 0x120109A8
32455 9170259 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_disk_file::open:
(/tmp/ssh-PkoiO242/ag
ent.242, 0x0)
32387 9202646 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path:
conv_to_win32_p
ath (/tmp/ssh-PkoiO242/agent.242)
32515 9235161 [main] ssh-add 273 normalize_posix_path: src
/tmp/ssh-PkoiO242/age
nt.242
32326 9267487 [main] ssh-add 273 normalize_posix_path:
/tmp/ssh-PkoiO242/agent.2
42 = normalize_posix_path (/tmp/ssh-PkoiO242/agent.242)
32788 9300275 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path:
z:\RESEAR~1\CON
FIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\tmp\ssh-PkoiO242\agent.242(rel),
z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\
CM_Applications\bin\tmp\ssh-PkoiO242\agent.242(abs) 0x0(flags) =
conv_to_win32_p
ath (/tmp/ssh-PkoiO242/agent.242)
78604 9378879 [main] ssh-add 273 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
16846 9395725 [main] ssh-add 273 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check
(z:\RESE
AR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\tmp\ssh-PkoiO242\agent.242, 0x248F1E9)
(0x4000
0000)
49917 9445642 [main] ssh-add 273 path_conv::check: GetVolumeInformation(z:\)
= O
K,
full_path(z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\tmp\ssh-PkoiO242\agent.24
2
), set_has_acls(8)
48826 9494468 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::open:
(z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_A
pplications\bin\tmp\ssh-PkoiO242\agent.242, 0x0)
41235 9535703 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::open: 12 = CreateFileA
(z:\RESEA
R~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\tmp\ssh-PkoiO242\agent.242, 0x80000000,
0x7, 0x
610840E8, 0x3, 0x80, 0)
49129 9584832 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::open: filemode set to text
16599 9601431 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::open: 1 =
fhandler_base::open (z
:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\tmp\ssh-PkoiO242\agent.242, 0x0)
32757 9634188 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_disk_file::open: 1 =
fhandler_disk_fil
e::open
(z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\tmp\ssh-PkoiO242\agent.242, 0x
0)
48552 9682740 [main] ssh-add 273 _open: 4 = open
(/tmp/ssh-PkoiO242/agent.242, 0
x0)
32294 9715034 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: read (4, 0x248F934, 32) blocking,
sigcat
chers 0
32285 9747319 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: non-interruptible read
16048 9763367 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::read: read 15 bytes ( ! < s
o c
k e t 0x20 > 3 3 2 6 0x0)
32502 9795869 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::read: returning 15 chars,
text m
ode
32309 9828178 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: 15 = read
(4</tmp/ssh-PkoiO242/agent.242
>, 0x248F934, 32), errno 0
38895 9867073 [main] ssh-add 273 isatty: 1 = isatty (0)
16077 9883150 [main] ssh-add 273 stat_worker: stat (/.ssh/identity,
0x248FA34)
16680 9899830 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path:
conv_to_win32_p
ath (/.ssh/identity)
32481 9932311 [main] ssh-add 273 normalize_posix_path: src /.ssh/identity
16560 9948871 [main] ssh-add 273 normalize_posix_path: /.ssh/identity =
normaliz
e_posix_path (/.ssh/identity)
32528 9981399 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path:
z:\RESEAR~1\CON
FIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\.ssh\identity(rel),
z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applicatio
ns\bin\.ssh\identity(abs) 0x0(flags) = conv_to_win32_path (/.ssh/identity)
50916 10032315 [main] ssh-add 273 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
16682 10048997 [main] ssh-add 273 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check
(z:\RES
EAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\.ssh\identity, 0x248E829) (0x0)
34805 10083802 [main] ssh-add 273 path_conv::check:
GetVolumeInformation(z:\) =
OK, full_path(z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\.ssh\identity),
set_has_a
cls(8)
48745 10132547 [main] ssh-add 273 stat_worker: 128 = GetFileAttributesA
(z:\RESE
AR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\.ssh\identity)
32491 10165038 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::open:
(z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_
Applications\bin\.ssh\identity, 0x110000)
42791 10207829 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::open: 232 = CreateFileA
(z:\RES
EAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\.ssh\identity, 0x80000000, 0x7,
0x610840E8, 0
x3, 0x2000080, 0)
48501 10256330 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::open: filemode set to
binary
16629 10272959 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::open: 1 =
fhandler_base::open (
z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\.ssh\identity, 0x110000)
33102 10306061 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_disk_file::open: 1 =
fhandler_disk_fi
le::open (z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\.ssh\identity, 0x110000)
34808 10340869 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_disk_file::fstat: 1 =
GetFileInformat
ionByHandle (z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\.ssh\identity, 232)
33104 10373973 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_disk_file::fstat: 0 = fstat (,
0x248F
A34) st_atime=3A3E99F1 st_size=538, st_mode=0x81A4, st_ino=1403181442,
sizeof=64

48083 10422056 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::close: handle 0xE8
16646 10438702 [main] ssh-add 273 stat_worker: 0 = stat (/.ssh/identity,
0x248FA
34)
32902 10471604 [main] ssh-add 273 _open: open (/.ssh/identity, 0x10000)
16633 10488237 [main] ssh-add 273 dtable::build_fhandler: some disk file -
cb 56
, fd 5, fh 0x12010B80
32447 10520684 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_disk_file::open: (/.ssh/identity,
0x1
0000)
31817 10552501 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path:
conv_to_win32_
path (/.ssh/identity)
32533 10585034 [main] ssh-add 273 normalize_posix_path: src /.ssh/identity
16582 10601616 [main] ssh-add 273 normalize_posix_path: /.ssh/identity =
normali
ze_posix_path (/.ssh/identity)
32559 10634175 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path:
z:\RESEAR~1\CO
NFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\.ssh\identity(rel),
z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applicati
ons\bin\.ssh\identity(abs) 0x0(flags) = conv_to_win32_path (/.ssh/identity)
49910 10684085 [main] ssh-add 273 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
16580 10700665 [main] ssh-add 273 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check
(z:\RES
EAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\.ssh\identity, 0x248EA39) (0x0)
34673 10735338 [main] ssh-add 273 path_conv::check:
GetVolumeInformation(z:\) =
OK, full_path(z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\.ssh\identity),
set_has_a
cls(8)
48708 10784046 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::open:
(z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_
Applications\bin\.ssh\identity, 0x10000)
37727 10821773 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::open: 80 = CreateFileA
(z:\RESE
AR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\.ssh\identity, 0x80000000, 0x7,
0x610840E8, 0x
3, 0x80, 0)
48586 10870359 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::open: filemode set to
binary
16606 10886965 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::open: 1 =
fhandler_base::open (
z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\.ssh\identity, 0x10000)
32955 10919920 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_disk_file::open: 1 =
fhandler_disk_fi
le::open (z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\.ssh\identity, 0x10000)
32392 10952312 [main] ssh-add 273 _open: 5 = open (/.ssh/identity, 0x10000)
16601 10968913 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::lseek: lseek
(/.ssh/identity, 0
, 2)
32330 11001243 [main] ssh-add 273 _lseek: 538 = lseek (5, 0, 2)
16163 11017406 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::lseek: lseek
(/.ssh/identity, 0
, 0)
32309 11049715 [main] ssh-add 273 _lseek: 0 = lseek (5, 0, 0)
16770 11066485 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: read (5, 0xA013D10, 538) blocking,
sigc
atchers 0
31924 11098409 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: non-interruptible read
16561 11114970 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::read: returning 538 chars,
bina
ry mode
32373 11147343 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: 538 = read (5</.ssh/identity>,
0xA013D1
0, 538), errno 0
31997 11179340 [main] ssh-add 273 _close: close (5)
16395 11195735 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::close: handle 0x50
16659 11212394 [main] ssh-add 273 _close: 0 = close (5)
19965 11232359 [main] ssh-add 273 _open: open (/.ssh/identity, 0x10000)
16601 11248960 [main] ssh-add 273 dtable::build_fhandler: some disk file -
cb 56
, fd 5, fh 0x12010B80
32417 11281377 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_disk_file::open: (/.ssh/identity,
0x1
0000)
32143 11313520 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path:
conv_to_win32_
path (/.ssh/identity)
32465 11345985 [main] ssh-add 273 normalize_posix_path: src /.ssh/identity
16240 11362225 [main] ssh-add 273 normalize_posix_path: /.ssh/identity =
normali
ze_posix_path (/.ssh/identity)
32536 11394761 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path:
z:\RESEAR~1\CO
NFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\.ssh\identity(rel),
z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applicati
ons\bin\.ssh\identity(abs) 0x0(flags) = conv_to_win32_path (/.ssh/identity)
50822 11445583 [main] ssh-add 273 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
16655 11462238 [main] ssh-add 273 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check
(z:\RES
EAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\.ssh\identity, 0x248EA39) (0x0)
34653 11496891 [main] ssh-add 273 path_conv::check:
GetVolumeInformation(z:\) =
OK, full_path(z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\.ssh\identity),
set_has_a
cls(8)
48795 11545686 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::open:
(z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_
Applications\bin\.ssh\identity, 0x10000)
41853 11587539 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::open: 32 = CreateFileA
(z:\RESE
AR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\.ssh\identity, 0x80000000, 0x7,
0x610840E8, 0x
3, 0x80, 0)
49025 11636564 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::open: filemode set to
binary
16656 11653220 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::open: 1 =
fhandler_base::open (
z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\.ssh\identity, 0x10000)
32470 11685690 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_disk_file::open: 1 =
fhandler_disk_fi
le::open (z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\.ssh\identity, 0x10000)
32918 11718608 [main] ssh-add 273 _open: 5 = open (/.ssh/identity, 0x10000)
16480 11735088 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path:
conv_to_win32_
path (/.ssh/identity)
32449 11767537 [main] ssh-add 273 normalize_posix_path: src /.ssh/identity
16637 11784174 [main] ssh-add 273 normalize_posix_path: /.ssh/identity =
normali
ze_posix_path (/.ssh/identity)
32087 11816261 [main] ssh-add 273 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path:
z:\RESEAR~1\CO
NFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\.ssh\identity(rel),
z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applicati
ons\bin\.ssh\identity(abs) 0x0(flags) = conv_to_win32_path (/.ssh/identity)
50408 11866669 [main] ssh-add 273 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
16134 11882803 [main] ssh-add 273 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check
(z:\RES
EAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\.ssh\identity, 0x248EA19) (0x0)
34688 11917491 [main] ssh-add 273 path_conv::check:
GetVolumeInformation(z:\) =
OK, full_path(z:\RESEAR~1\CONFIG~1\CM_Applications\bin\.ssh\identity),
set_has_a
cls(8)
48337 11965828 [main] ssh-add 273 statfs: statfs z:\
20194 11986022 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::lseek: lseek
(/.ssh/identity, 0
, 2)
31846 12017868 [main] ssh-add 273 _lseek: 538 = lseek (5, 0, 2)
16556 12034424 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::lseek: lseek
(/.ssh/identity, 0
, 0)
32285 12066709 [main] ssh-add 273 _lseek: 0 = lseek (5, 0, 0)
16226 12082935 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: read (5, 0xA013CE0, 538) blocking,
sigc
atchers 0
32387 12115322 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: non-interruptible read
16521 12131843 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::read: returning 538 chars,
bina
ry mode
32035 12163878 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: 538 = read (5</.ssh/identity>,
0xA013CE
0, 538), errno 0
32424 12196302 [main] ssh-add 273 _close: close (5)
16387 12212689 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_base::close: handle 0x20
16176 12228865 [main] ssh-add 273 _close: 0 = close (5)
67263 12296128 [main] ssh-add 273 _close: close (5)
16392 12312520 [main] ssh-add 273 _close: handle 5 not open
16449 12328969 [main] ssh-add 273 _close: -1 = close (5)
16448 12345417 [main] ssh-add 273 time: 977181171 = time (0)
16134 12361551 [main] ssh-add 273 _fstat: 0 = fstat (1, 248EEB4)
16603 12378154 [main] ssh-add 273 isatty: 1 = isatty (1)
16621 12394775 [main] ssh-add 273 _write: write (1, 0xA013CE0, 35)
16571 12411346 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_console::write: A013CE0, 35
16528 12427874 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_console::write: at 78(N) state is
1
Need passphrase for /.ssh/identity
33143 12461017 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_console::write: 35 =
write_console (,
..35)
32296 12493313 [main] ssh-add 273 _write: 35 = write (1, 0xA013CE0, 35)
16370 12509683 [main] ssh-add 273 _write: write (2, 0xA0140E8, 46)
16489 12526172 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_console::write: A0140E8, 46
16544 12542716 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_console::write: at 69(E) state is
1
Enter passphrase for administrator@CGRIJALVA: 17113 12559829 [main] ssh-add
273
fhandler_console::write: 46 = write_console (,..46)
31782 12591611 [main] ssh-add 273 _write: 46 = write (2, 0xA0140E8, 46)
16586 12608197 [main] ssh-add 273 set_process_mask: old mask = 0, new mask =
200
00
32420 12640617 [main] ssh-add 273 sigaction: sig 2, newact 0x48135C, oldact
0x48
134C
32255 12672872 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_console::tcgetattr: 0 = tcgetattr
(0x
48131C) enable flags 0xF, t->lflag 0x107, t->iflag 0x502
32760 12705632 [main] ssh-add 273 tcgetattr: iflag 502, oflag 9, cflag BF,
lflag
 107, VMIN 1, VTIME 0
31952 12737584 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_console::output_tcsetattr: 0 =
tcseta
ttr (,4812EC) (ENABLE FLAGS 3) (lflag 103 oflag 9)
32795 12770379 [main] ssh-add 273 fhandler_console::input_tcsetattr: 0 =
tcsetat
tr (,4812EC) enable flags 0xB, c_lflag 0x103 iflag 0x502
32336 12802715 [main] ssh-add 273 tcsetattr: iflag 502, oflag 9, cflag BF,
lflag
 103, VMIN 1, VTIME 0
32419 12835134 [main] ssh-add 273 tcsetattr: 0 = tcsetattr (0, 2, 4812EC)
16571 12851705 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: read (0, 0x248ED83, 1) blocking,
sigcat
chers 1
31942 12883647 [main] ssh-add 273 _read: non-interruptible read
16892922 29776569 [unknown (0x118)] ssh-add 273 _kill: kill (-273, 2)
16521 29793090 [unknown (0x118)] ssh-add 273 kill_pgrp: pid 273, sig 2
19396 29812486 [unknown (0x118)] ssh-add 273 kill_pgrp: killing pid 273,
pgrp 27
3, p->ctty 1073741824, myself->ctty 1073741824
32765 29845251 [unknown (0x118)] ssh-add 273 sig_send: pid 273, signal 2,
its_me
 1
31920 29877171 [unknown (0x118)] ssh-add 273 sig_send: Waiting for
thiscomplete
0x14

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple