Subject: Makeinfo step in installations
From: "David A. Cobb" <[email-masked]>
To: Cygwin List <[email-masked]>, "Charles S. Wilson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 21:28:49 -0500

[ I've got my asbestos undies on tight!  Yes, I scanned my own archive
back to 9/1/2000 ]

Someone, I believe it was Charles, mentioned that the make process does
not do the makeinfo.  [Always? or just sometimes?]  Anyway, he included
the appropriate
command + options to use.  At XNix, I'm a raw newbie.  So, please repeat
the
instruction.
TIA

--
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate.  Public Key
at:
<http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=superbiskit>
"Don't buy or use crappy software"
"By the grace of God I am a Christian man,
 by my actions a great sinner" -- The Way of a Pilgrim [R. M. French,
tr.]

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]