Subject: perl module readline
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 21:27:54 +0100

Hi Cygwinners, hi porters,

i got problems after installing the term-readline-perl-module that comes
with Bundle::CPAN, the output on the shell works not correct after install
and also the input is wrong, always had to hit enter two times.

Seems to be o.k. in normal cygwin-shell modus, but when entering the CPAN
shell (perl -MCPAN -e shell), it doesn't work. I remember it was just fine
with an earlier snapshot of perl (now i got perl@8016) and it was also 
wrong one snapshot before.

I think it is the same cygwin-release(1.1.6) as before, but i'm not sure.

Difficult to say for me, where the source of this problem is, CPAN-module
or cygwin. Term-ReadLine-Perl is not new.

I think, cygwin shell emulation is not perfect, so i wrote to cygwin list.

Did anyone got similar problems?

gph

-- 
Gerrit Peter Haase

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]