Subject: Re: Reproduced it finally
From: Charles Krug <[email-masked]>
To: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 13:32:31 -0500

On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 12:26:53PM -0500, Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc) wrote:
> And I assume you know advapi32.dll is in your path as sh.exe sees it, right?

Yes, I just verified that, both in bash and in subshells, whether bash
or sh.

Were this the case, wouldn't it fail as soon as sh tried to spawn its
first Cygwin application, rather than waiting until the 20th or 30th
item or even longer?

I'm curious about the fact that it sometimes completes the rest of the
script after the failure--sometimes with additional occurances of the
same failure, but on occasion without further error.  And again, I've
run the thing at least once with no errors from a fresh unpacking.

The inconsistancy what I find must curious.

Charles

-- 
Charles Krug, Jr.
Applications Engineer
Pentek Corp
1 Park Way
Upper Saddle River, NJ 07458

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]