Subject: Re: Updated: gdb-20001125-1
From: "Sergey R. Grigoriev" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 15:31:48 +0100

Chris Faylor wrote:
 
> I've made a new version of gdb available for download.  This is just a
> new snapshot of gdb, reflecting a few months of changes to gdb and
> insight.  Hopefully it will work better than the previous version
> but there are no guarantees.  If it doesn't work better, send mail
> to [email-masked] and drop back to the previous version.

It really nice (it can start non gcc compiled exe too!).

There is a big problem with debugging-messages here: each msg come in
single! And for more then 20 Msg there is a big problem to close it all!
Why not open single console-like window with all msg in it?
(unfortunately I can'n made it myself - lack of tcl/tk knowledges).
 
Serge

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]