Subject: Re: DDD / undefined reference to `viewportWidgetClass' (update)
From: Andreas Zeller <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: 23 Nov 2000 10:46:43 +0100

Hi!

[email-masked] writes:

> When trying to make DDD, I get the error message below saying that the
> reference to viewportWidgetClass in ddd/vsl.C is undefined. Does anyone
> know what library viewportWidgetClass is supposed to be defined in? Any
> help is greatly appreciated.

[This corrects my previous mail]

`viewportWidgetClass' is part of the Athena widget (-Xaw) library.

You seem to have the Athena include files (since `vsl.o' references
`viewportWidgetClass'), but not the library itself, which is rather
uncommon.  As a quick workaround, uncomment `#define HAVE_ATHENA' in
`ddd/config.h' - this will allow you to keep on building.

Greetings,

Andreas

-- 
Andreas Zeller     Universitaet Passau
                   http://www.fmi.uni-passau.de/st/staff/zeller/

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]