Subject: Re: make always fails
From: Earnie Boyd <[email-masked]>
To: "Larry Hall \(RFK Partners, Inc\)" <[email-masked]>, Michael Cook <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 10:38:22 -0800 (PST)

--- "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Other than the fact that the makefile is handing a "-c" to a utility that
> doesn't know about this, no.  You're going to have to figure out which 
> utility that is and fix it.  This smacks of a "mixed environment" where 
> the utility being used is not Cygwin (i.e. a like named Windows/DOS utility
> for example).  Perhaps this tidbit will help you find the problem...
> 

Can we start cutting irrelavant portions of the quotes.  Please.  Pretty,
please.

TIA,

=====
Earnie Boyd
mailto:[email-masked]

---         <http://earniesystems.safeshopper.com>         ---
--- Cygwin: POSIX on Windows <http://gw32.freeyellow.com/> ---
---   Minimalist GNU for Windows <http://www.mingw.org/>   ---

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Calendar - Get organized for the holidays!
http://calendar.yahoo.com/

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]