Subject: make: could not load advapi32.dll
From: Emanuele Aliberti <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 22:48:10 +0100

Hi Christopher,

  I am from the RactOS developers. We use GCC/MinGW to compile the
kernel an the Win32 personality. I am reporting not properly an error,
but a behaviour you should probably be aware of.

The setup is a bit strange. 

1. GCC/MingW 2.95.2
2. CygWin 1.1.5 (make, ld, dlltool only; no GCC)

PATH is set to give priority to CygWin binaries. Remember that there is
no GCC/Cygwin here.

Note that ntoskrnl.exe is compiled and linked regularly by
gcc/mingw+ld/cygwin. The same for ntdll.dll, kernel32.dll and
crtdll.dll. It happens something strange when ld is called to link
advapi32.dll (actually make.exe/cygwin can not load advapi32.dll).

Attached the stop point snapshot.

Emanuele Aliberti
--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]