Subject: Re: Process limit
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 12:44:15 -0500

On Sat, Nov 11, 2000 at 03:38:43PM -0000, Allan Clearwaters wrote:
>I know you don't want to commit but how soon is "...soon" - days, weeks?
>The reason for my question relates to some work I'm doing where I suspect
>the process limit under the current version of 1.1 is getting in my way.  In
>any case, if there were no process limit then it would allow me a bit more
>freedom.

You're right that I steadfastly refuse to give release dates, especially
when prodded.  It sets a dangerous precedent.  Look back over the cygwin
mailing list in the last few weeks and draw your own conclusions.

>While we're on the subject, are there any good reference sites about the
>Windows process/task api either in general or under Cygwin?

The process/task api in cygwin is the same as UNIX.  What would you expect?
Windows APIs are documented on the Microsoft site.

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]