Subject: Re: Make --win32 shell bug?
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 14:00:32 -0400

I've applied your make patches to the sources.  If you could send along
appropriate ChangeLog entries it would be appreciated.

I've chosen to correct Cygwin's behavior by using the program argument
that was passed to spawn_guts rather than looking for command.com in the
path.  It was actually a bug that this wasn't done already.

Thanks for investigating this.  If you could send me the ChangeLog, I'll
look into releasing a new version of make over the weekend.

FYI, please follow *exactly* the format used in the current ChangeLog with
regard to spacing, formatting, and filename/function usage.

cgf

On Thu, Oct 19, 2000 at 02:27:09PM -0400, Town, Brad wrote:
>Attached is a patch to winsup/cygwin/spawn.cc -- it's the final piece of the
>puzzle.  It and the patches I sent yesterday fix the make --win32/cmd.exe
>problem.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]