Subject: Re: sh
From: Earnie Boyd <[email-masked]>
To: Bob McGowan <[email-masked]>, Miten Mehta <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 05:14:40 -0700 (PDT)

--- Bob McGowan <[email-masked]> wrote:
> I don't believe that sh.exe can be made to work as a login shell.  I just
> tried to copy it to '-sh.exe' on the chance that it might run profiles, but
> that did not work, for
> some reason.
> 

Well that reason would be the .exe.  How about `ln -s sh.exe \-sh'?  I've been
meaning to look at this but haven't gotten a round tuit.

Cheers,

=====
Earnie Boyd
mailto:[email-masked]

---         <http://earniesystems.safeshopper.com>         ---
--- Cygwin: POSIX on Windows <http://gw32.freeyellow.com/> ---
---   Minimalist GNU for Windows <http://www.mingw.org/>   ---

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Messenger - Talk while you surf!  It's FREE.
http://im.yahoo.com/

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]