Subject: X11 problem
From: River YU <[email-masked]>
To: Chris Faylor <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 15:2:17 +0800

My X11 for Windows has a little problem, When it is started and just displays X window green background and cross cursor, it is dead.
  My system win98, X11 files are gotten from ftp://ftp.yggdrasil.com/mirrors/site/sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/cygwin/xfree/xc-4-binaries/

I have installed following packages. If I am lack of any other package?

Thanks,

-River

X11REA~1 HTM         2,057  10-13-00  10:19 X11Readme.htm
XFREE8~1 GZ      7,874,446  10-13-00  11:37 xfree8-4.0-devel.tar.gz
XFREE8~2 GZ      1,057,124  10-13-00  15:50 xfree86-4.0-Dlls.tar.gz
XF891B~1 GZ     10,239,099  10-14-00  14:33 xfree86-4.0-fonts.tar.gz
XFREE8~1 TAR        20,480  10-13-00  16:38 xfree86-4.0-rgb.tar
XFREE8~4 GZ        396,209  10-13-00  17:35 xfree86-4.0-Xterm.tar.gz
XFREE8~3 GZ      2,122,061  10-13-00  17:06 xfree86-4.0-Xwin.tar.gz
XWIN-W~1 GZ      1,736,185  10-13-00  11:36 xwin-w9x-Me.tar.gz

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]