Subject: Re: Binary package CVS using OpenSSH hang under Win98...
From: Steve Baker <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 07:29:33 -0400

From: Jeffrey Juliano <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Binary package CVS using OpenSSH hang under Win98...
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 08:49:00 -0400

> > Has there been a progress on resolving this? Or does anyone have a
> > workaround?
> 
> Thanks for the report wrt WinCVS.  You seem to imply that WinCVS is
> using cygwin's openSSH?  Or does it use a non-cygwin build of
> openSSH?  (I have no idea if openSSH builds non-cygwin.)

This is the OpenSSH supplied with cygwin.

> I think making progress here is going to require building a
> debuggable ssh (and cvs?), possibly on the server side as well.  I'm
> not aware that anyone has done this yet, and that's IMHO why the bug
> hasn't yet been squashed.

Yes, that's the next step. I was just hoping someone had already given
it a try... :-)

-steve*

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]