Subject: Re: POSIX Manual Pages
From: Chris Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 10:07:26 -0400

On Wed, Oct 04, 2000 at 02:25:31AM -0400, Laurence F. Wood wrote:
>CYGIN does not seem to come with all of the man pages ( like section 6 ).
>Does anyone know where I can get the complete man pages that describe all of
>the functions and their arguements that are supported by CYGIN.  In other
>words I want to write a program written in C that calls the normal
>unix/posix functions and I need the documentation that describes these
>functions.  For example the read function.

Sorry, but you're out of luck.  No one has ever written individual man pages
for every cygwin function, however, the man pages for linux should be
pretty close.

You should also check out the documentation at the project web page:
http://www.cygwin.com/

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]