Subject: Re: Berkeley DB libraries
From: [email-masked] (Michael Ring)
To: "Gerrit Haase" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 07:38:32 +0200

On Fri, 29 Sep 2000 04:03:13 +0200, you wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I have searched the archives but didn't find any ports of the 
>Berkeley DB libraries to cygwin. I'm trying to build some 
>software which requires the libdb.a library. I have tried to 
>build BDB myself from the source code and always run into 
>trouble. So far, I have tried to build version 3.1.17 with no 
>luck.
>

You should have looked in the cygwin-apps archives 8-)

I have provided libdb there for testing, please see:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2000-08/msg00011.html

The lib seems to work pretty well (at least for my needs ;-)) 

Please give it a try and report any problems you find.

Michael Ring

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]