Subject: RE: Linking in WSAGetLastError
From: "Michael Olson" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ed Bradford/Raleigh/IBM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 13:03:35 -0400

If your looking to build new import libraries from a beta version of Windows
I would think you'd need to get your hands on the debug version of the DLL's
so you can extract the export symbols from them. If you have a MS sanctioned
beta they usually come with a regular and debug version, perhaps you could
build your interface libraries from the DLL's on the debug disk. Question
though, do you have documentation and header files for the new system calls
you want to use?

-- Mike

----------------
Michael Olson
[email-masked]
----------------

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Bradford/Raleigh/IBM [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2000 11:54 AM
To: Michael Olson
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Linking in WSAGetLastError

Not quite. I am running a "newer" version of Windows -- one you will be
able to get in October or so. I want
to build interface libraries for some of the DLL's for which Microsoft has
not yet delivered
the .lib files. Working through the document you mentioned below, there
seems to be some missing information.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]