Subject: problems with login and password
From: "Bryan Zimmer" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 22:50:59 GMT

Hi,

I think I already emailed you about this problem before.

I have problems using login, chown, chmod, and su commands under cygwin 
bash. I am using it primarily under NT 4.0 but I also have a copy of it at 
home on Windows 98.

I have read the documentation login.README in the /usr/doc/Cygwin folder but 
it was not helpful. I also used the man page for login but it was even less 
helpful.

I have CYGWIN=ntsec in my system environment.

The permissions don't change with chmod even though I don't get an error 
message.

I have used the program getfacl, but setfacl lacks reasonable documentation.

Can you please help with this problem?

Bryan Zimmer

You can reply to either:
[email-masked]
or
[email-masked]

The latter is probably preferable.

Thanks again.
_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at 
http://profiles.msn.com.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]