Subject: Re: Cool man, just groovy.
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: Earnie Boyd <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <[email-masked]>, cygwin users <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 10:52:43 -0400

Earnie,

On Mon, Aug 28, 2000 at 10:35:39AM -0400, Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc) wrote:
> Maybe I missed your point too but I'll point out that I've been able to 
> copy and paste between non-cygwin and cygwin (console) applications for
> years so long as "QuickEdit Mode" was enabled in the console properties
> (on NT-based systems anyway.)

I have been doing the above with cmd and rxvt for years too.  Although,
Bub's original rxvt (based on 2.6PRE2) hung when "lots of data" (ie,
something more than one line) was pasted.  His current version (based on
2.7.2) seems to tolerate more data but still hangs when more than a few
lines are pasted.

Jason

-- 
Jason Tishler
Director, Software Engineering       Phone: +1 (732) 264-8770 x235
Dot Hill Systems Corporation         Fax:   +1 (732) 264-8798
82 Bethany Road, Suite 7             Email: [email-masked]
Hazlet, NJ 07730 USA                 WWW:   http://www.dothill.com

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]