Subject: Running a Perl script under Cygwin
From: "David Melles" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 14:04:04 +0200

To whoever can help,

Sorry for a dum question but when I try to run a Perl script under
Cygwin with

perl <prog>.pl

I get the following response:

Can't locate Tk.pm in @INC <@INC contains: c:/Perl/lib C:/Perl/site/lib
.> at
<program>.pl line 6
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at cginfo.pl line 6

Line 6 of the above program quite clearly says:

Use Tk;

My question is do I have to add tcl/Tk to my current installation of
Cygwin ?
Is there a specific release for Cygwin ?
Will this package contain Tk.pm, if not do I need to create it somehow?
How do I specify or do I need to specify the path to find tcl and or Tk
?

Thanks for any help

David Melles.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]