Subject: Re: linker mis-alignments for cygwin 1.1.3
From: "Tim Prince" <[email-masked]>
To: "DJ Delorie" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 10:14:44 -0700

I have submitted that patch, which appears to produce consistent double
alignment.  Unfortunately, I have a small problem, which may or may not
have been expected:  certain g++ programs, when compiled with the
current cygwin binary release compiler, are crashing on the first cout.
The same programs work fine (but slowly) when built with the gcc
snapshot compiler, or with a pure current cygwin binary release
including binutils.  I may not have exactly the correct version of
either binutils or gcc-2.95.2 source to match the current cygwin.  I'm
afraid I don't understand the current mirror site setup well enough to
be certain where to get sources corresponding to the individual binary
gzipped tar files.

Tim Prince
----- Original Message -----
From: "DJ Delorie" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2000 10:36 AM
Subject: Re: linker mis-alignments for cygwin 1.1.3

>
> Feel free to submit a patch to [email-masked]

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]