Subject: Stdin/out with cygwish80.
From: "C. R. Oldham" <[email-masked]>
To: Cygwin Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 15:20:13 -0700

Greetings,

I wrote a little tcl/tk script to grab a passphrase from the user and
output it to stdout.  Unfortunately, cygwish80 does not appear to open
stdout or allow tcl to "puts" to it.  Am I missing something here?

When run on my Linux box the attached script prints the contents of the
entry field on stdout when <Enter> is pressed or the OK button is
clicked.  The same script when run under Cygwin prints nothing.  Any
suggestions?  Thanks.

--
   / Charles (C. R.) Oldham      | NCA Commission on Schools   \
  / Director of Technology       | Arizona State University     \
 / "cro at nca dot asu dot edu"  | V:480/965-8703 F:480/965-9423 \
 |                   http://www.nca.asu.edu/                     |

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]