Subject: RE: Compiling Perl
From: "Fifer, Eric" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 10:09:55 +0100

>All patches are applied in the perl-current. And perl-current builds
without 
>a hitch (well almost but, yknow!).

I sent in some patches against perl@6620 yesterday, just to make
sure cygwin will work well with the imminent perl-5.7.0 (which
will soon reappear as 5.6.1).  Since you didn't fail lib/b.t
I guess you must have picked them up.  Also, to be clear, 5.7.0
is a development only release.

>Summary from harness test:

If you turn on ntea or ntsec, most of those will disappear.  The
glob-basic and pwent failures are related to your /etc/passwd.
The op/sprintf.t problem is with printf("%.0f", 0.1) => "0."
and I should have a fix for newlib in a couple minutes.
If you're on Win9x ftmp-mktemp and ftmp-posix have some
problems that I'm still looking into.

Thanks,

Eric Fifer

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]