Subject: bison 1.27 for cygwin ??
From: "Frank Moehle" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 13:03:12 +0200

Hi, 

The latest cygwin release comes with bison-1.25, which seems to be 
rather old. Unfortunately, one of our programs requires bison 1.27 or later
to compile. We tried to install bison-1.27 directly from the sources
at ftp.gnu.org, but the resulting parser did not work (we got some compiler
errors).

Did anybody out there build a working bison 1.27 (or later) already?
Why is version 1.25 still included in the current release of cygwin ?

best regards, 

Frank Moehle

-- 
__________________________________________________________________________
OSC-OFFIS Systems and Consulting GmbH, Industriestr. 11, D-26121 Oldenburg
Dipl.-Inform. Frank Moehle                Tel.: +49 - 4 41 - 3 50 42 -3 16
Product Manager Verification Technology   Sekr.: -3 00    Fax:  -3 80
E:Mail [email-masked]              URL:  http://www.o-s-c.de

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]