Subject: Building DDD 3.2.1 with cygwin 1.1.4
From: Einar Fodnes <[email-masked]>
To: Cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 15:04:31 +0200

Hello!

I am trying to build DDD v.3.2.1 with cygwin 1.1.4 NT4.0, but it doesn't
work.
It complains about:

Building ddd-3.2.1-i686-pc-cygwin32...
c++  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs  -c -I. -I.
-I./.. -isystem /usr/LessTif/Motif1.2/include/ -isystem
/usr/X11R6/include -o userinfo.o userinfo.C
In file included from userinfo.C:42:
/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-cygwin/2.95.2/../../../../include/sys/types.h:107:
declaration does not declare anything
/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-cygwin/2.95.2/../../../../include/sys/types.h:109:
declaration does not declare anything
/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-cygwin/2.95.2/../../../../include/sys/types.h:110:
declaration does not declare anything
/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-cygwin/2.95.2/../../../../include/sys/types.h:111:
declaration does not declare anything
/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-cygwin/2.95.2/../../../../include/sys/types.h:117:
declaration does not declare anything
make[1]: *** [userinfo.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/src/ddd-3.2.1/ddd'
make: *** [all] Error 1

Any ideas??
-- 
Einar Fodnes                |         Phone:  +47 67 125 125
TANDBERG ASA                |         Direct: +47 67 838 412
mailto:[email-masked]      |         http://www.tandberg.net
-------------------------------------------------------------
But beside of that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]