Subject: RC from VC++ to Mingw32
From: Vikas <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2000 12:39:33 +0530

Hi!

Can any anybody help me. I want to convert resource files generated by
Microsoft Developer Studio to mingw32. But as msdev used "afxxxx.h" it
is not getting that simple. I used windres and it is generating
"parse error" the first line below.

Here is a part of that file where I am not able to correct:
************
IDD_OPTIONS DIALOGEX 0, 0, 317, 198   
STYLE DS_MODALFRAME | DS_SETFOREGROUND | DS_CENTER | WS_POPUP |
WS_CAPTION | 
    WS_SYSMENU
EXSTYLE WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT | WS_EX_STATICEDGE
CAPTION "FTPServer Manager"
FONT 8, "MS Sans Serif"
BEGIN
    DEFPUSHBUTTON   "OK",IDOK,256,150,50,17,0,WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE | 
                    WS_EX_STATICEDGE
    PUSHBUTTON      "Cancel",IDCANCEL,256,169,50,17,0,WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE | 
                    WS_EX_STATICEDGE
    CONTROL         "Show FTPServer icon on System
Tray",IDC_SHOWICON,"Button",
                    BS_AUTOCHECKBOX | BS_LEFT | BS_VCENTER | BS_NOTIFY | 
                    WS_TABSTOP,12,131,135,10,WS_EX_STATICEDGE
    CONTROL         "Automatically start the
service",IDC_STARTUP,"Button",
                    BS_AUTOCHECKBOX | BS_LEFT | BS_VCENTER | BS_NOTIFY | 
                    WS_TABSTOP,12,118,135,10,WS_EX_STATICEDGE
    LISTBOX         IDC_VIRTUALDIR,11,24,133,56,LBS_SORT |
LBS_USETABSTOPS | 
                    LBS_NOINTEGRALHEIGHT | WS_VSCROLL | WS_TABSTOP,
                    WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE | WS_EX_STATICEDGE
    EDITTEXT        IDC_PDIR,73,98,115,12,ES_UPPERCASE | ES_AUTOHSCROLL,
                    WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE
    CTEXT           "Physical
Directory",IDC_STATIC,11,98,61,12,SS_SUNKEN
    CTEXT           "Physical and virtual
directories",IDC_STATIC,11,11,188,
                    10,SS_SUNKEN
    EDITTEXT        IDC_MAXCON,139,160,40,12,ES_RIGHT | ES_UPPERCASE | 
                    ES_AUTOHSCROLL | ES_NUMBER | NOT WS_BORDER,
                    WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE
    CONTROL         "Maximumm Simultaneous
Connections",IDC_STATIC,"Static",
                    SS_LEFTNOWORDWRAP | SS_SUNKEN |
WS_GROUP,11,161,124,10
    EDITTEXT        IDC_PACKETSIZE,139,172,40,12,ES_RIGHT | ES_UPPERCASE
| 
                    ES_AUTOHSCROLL | ES_NUMBER | NOT WS_BORDER,
                    WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE
    CONTROL         "Maximumm Packet Size",IDC_STATIC,"Static",
                    SS_LEFTNOWORDWRAP | SS_SUNKEN |
WS_GROUP,11,174,124,10
    GROUPBOX        "Connections",IDC_STATIC,208,11,98,53,BS_LEFT,
                    WS_EX_STATICEDGE
    LTEXT           "Active :",IDC_STATIC,215,28,30,8
    EDITTEXT        IDC_ACTIVECON,259,26,40,12,ES_RIGHT | ES_UPPERCASE | 
                    ES_READONLY | ES_NUMBER,WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE | 
                    WS_EX_STATICEDGE
    LTEXT           "Till date :",IDC_STATIC,215,45,30,8
    EDITTEXT        IDC_TOTALCON,259,43,40,12,ES_RIGHT | ES_UPPERCASE | 
                    ES_READONLY | ES_NUMBER,WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE | 
                    WS_EX_STATICEDGE
    CTEXT           "Virtual Directory",IDC_STATIC,11,85,61,12,SS_SUNKEN
    EDITTEXT        IDC_VDIR,73,85,115,12,ES_AUTOHSCROLL | WS_DISABLED,
                    WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE
    PUSHBUTTON      "&Save",ID_SAVEDIR,150,26,50,16,WS_DISABLED,
                    WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE | WS_EX_STATICEDGE
    PUSHBUTTON      "&Remove",ID_REMOVEDIR,150,44,50,16,WS_DISABLED,
                    WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE | WS_EX_STATICEDGE
    PUSHBUTTON      "&Add",ID_ADDDIR,150,62,50,16,0,WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE | 
                    WS_EX_STATICEDGE
    PUSHBUTTON      "...",ID_BROWSE,189,99,13,12,BS_CENTER | BS_VCENTER
| 
                    NOT WS_VISIBLE | WS_DISABLED,WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE | 
                    WS_EX_STATICEDGE
    PUSHBUTTON      "St&op Server",IDSTARTSTOP,231,68,74,17,NOT
WS_VISIBLE | 
                    WS_DISABLED,WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE | WS_EX_STATICEDGE
    PUSHBUTTON      "Pa&use Server",IDPAUSERVER,232,88,74,17,NOT
WS_VISIBLE | 
                    WS_DISABLED,WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE | WS_EX_STATICEDGE
    CONTROL         "Send LIST as block",IDC_LISTBLOCK,"Button",
                    BS_AUTOCHECKBOX | BS_LEFT | BS_VCENTER | BS_NOTIFY | 
                    WS_TABSTOP,12,144,135,10,WS_EX_STATICEDGE
END
************

Thanks for help!
Vikas
-- 
/*
**http://www.programmingParadise.com
*/
#Vikas Yadav, India
//PGP key:http://www.programmingparadise.com/misc/vikas.pgp
'E-mail:[email-masked]

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger.
http://im.yahoo.com

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]