Subject: Changing Default text file type
From: "Paul Garceau" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 16:38:57 -0800

Hi folks,

   While putting together documentation for a Cygwin port, I 
came across an idiosyncrasy.

    If, when installing Cygwin, you do not set the default text 
file type, how do you change default text file type after the 
installation?

   I had thought it was using CYGWIN environment variable.  Now 
I am not sure.

   What is the recommended method of changing, post-installation 
(Unix default?), default text file type?

	Thanks,

		Paul G.

Nothing real can be threatened.
    Nothing unreal exists.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]