Subject: Building Mutt with S-Lang
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 09:10:31 -0400

Has anyone been successful building a Cygwin version of Mutt with S-Lang?

It very was easy to build Mutt 1.2.4 with ncurses 5.0.

When upgrading from Mutt 1.2.4 to 1.2.5, I decided to try to build
Mutt with S-Lang 1.4.1.  The Cygwin version of Mutt is looking for a
UNIX-ish S-Lang but the Cygwin version of S-Lang is PC-ish.  There are
both compiler (ie, missing/incorrect #defines) and linker issues (ie,
unresolved symbols).

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Even the old adage, "Don't do
that!"

Thanks,
Jason

-- 
Jason Tishler
Director, Software Engineering       Phone: +1 (732) 264-8770 x235
Dot Hill Systems Corporation         Fax:   +1 (732) 264-8798
82 Bethany Road, Suite 7             Email: [email-masked]
Hazlet, NJ 07730 USA                 WWW:   http://www.dothill.com

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]