Subject: OpenSSH through inetd.
From: Jens Yllman <[email-masked]>
To: GNUWin32 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 17:11:13 +0200

Hi,

 I get crazy. I had ssh up and running when I had cygwin 1.1.2. But
after I did a reinstall for the cygwin 1.1.3 I can not get ssh to work.
I have read the readme file a 100 times the last two days. Atleast if
feels like it. At the moment it works fine when I start sshd from the
prompt. But when I start from inetd I get logged in but it disconnects
at once. I have inetd started as a service with the SYSTEM account. This
i a WinNT 4.0sp6 machine. And it have been working before. I did install
the latest version of OpenSSH yesterday. And I did remove all the files
and created everything using the ssh_config script. Could it have
something to do with the fact that I run the ssh command from a user
that belongs to the Administrators group?

 Another thing. How do you get debugging in sshd when started from
inetd? Should that be through syslogd? If so, how do you activate the
syslogd?

 Jens Yllman
------------------------------------------------------------
Uniweb AB                            Phone:  +46 8 626 42 00
P O Box 745                          FAX:    +46 8 626 42 01
S-191 27  SOLLENTUNA
SWEDEN                               http://www.uniweb.se/

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]