Subject: screen 3.9.5
From: Paul Baker <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 19:42:07 -0500

Trying to compile screen for cygwin craps out trying to compile misc.c

gcc -c -I. -I.    -O misc.c
misc.c: In function `xsetenv':
misc.c:639: too few arguments to function `setenv'
make: *** [misc.o] Error 1

I don't know enough about the cygwin environment yet to try and figure
this one out on my own. Anyone know how to fix this, or already has
compiled screen for cygwin? 

$ uname -a
CYGWIN_98-4.10 PBAKER 1.1.3(0.24/3/2) 2000-07-27 10:59 i586 unknown

I'm trying to compile on Windows 98SE.

Thanks!

-- 
=====================================================================
Paul J. Baker                                         Rotz Technology
[email-masked]                                     Senior Programmer
phone (773) 862-6500 x 17                          fax (773) 862-6592

http://tech.rotz.com/ for more information about:
   Custom web development, design, programming and database work.
   We also provide web hosting, co-location and server administration
   services as well as internet security consultation.
=====================================================================

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]