Subject: OpenSSH compiled on Cygwin?
From: "Kendall Bennett" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 19:22:29 -0800

Hi Guys,

I am wondering if anyone has tried compiling OpenSSH 2.1 on Cygwin 
and had any success. I am trying to remote all telnet sessions from 
our Linux server boxes in the office, and replace this with a much 
more secure RSA based SSH login. However the problem I have is that 
the free SSH client I have for NT (part of WinCVS I think) does not 
seem to like connecting to OpenSSH on my Linux Mandrake 7.1 box.

Otherwise does anyone know of any good NT SSH clients (freeware or 
commercial) that would allow me to connect from an NT box to a Linux 
box running OpenSSH?

Regards,

+---------------------------------------------------------------+
|   SciTech Software - Building Truly Plug'n'Play Software!     |
+---------------------------------------------------------------+
| Kendall Bennett          | Email: [email-masked]    |
| Director of Engineering  | Phone: (530) 894 8400              |
| SciTech Software, Inc.   | Fax  : (530) 894 9069              |
| 505 Wall Street          | ftp  : ftp.scitechsoft.com         |
| Chico, CA 95928, USA     | www  : http://www.scitechsoft.com  |
+---------------------------------------------------------------+

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]