Subject: Somewhat OT: (was Re: need help with cygwin)
From: "Paul Garceau" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 14:33:36 -0800

On 19 Jul 00, at 11:55, the Illustrious [email-masked] wrote:

>  I am running cygwin currently on my windows machine and I tried
>  to
> compile
> BitchX irc client and need to know where to get the include
> files. below is a log of what happened:

	There is a free script based IRC client available for Windows 
machines called ViRc...you can find it via google.com or go 
directly to http://www.visualirc.com.
	Also, BitchX includes precompiled binaries at their website for 
most of the popular platforms, including the Microsoft 
platforms.
	If you're committed to porting BitchX, then it is highly 
recommended that you download the latest version of Cygwin and 
start there...let me warn you though...porting is _not_ a 
trivial task...

	Paul G.

Nothing real can be threatened.
    Nothing unreal exists.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]