Subject: Re: Bug in setup
From: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <[email-masked]>
To: Vladimir G Ivanovic <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 13:30:48 -0400

At 01:27 PM 7/18/2000, you wrote:
>I have just run into the same bug and I have read the archives.
>Apparently the typo has not been fixed, at least on the site
>suggested by "Matthew Smith" <[email-masked]>, 
>ftp.freesoftware.com. Perhaps only sourceware.cygnus.com has been
>updated...
>
>I successfully used a prior, command-line version of setup.exe to
>extract and update Cygwin.
>
>---Vladimir

One should always expect a lag time with updates when referring to 
mirror sites.  Things generally "sync up" in a day or so...

Larry Hall                              [email-masked]
RFK Partners, Inc.                      http://www.rfk.com
118 Washington Street                   (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
Holliston, MA 01746                     (508) 893-9889 - FAX

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]