Subject: Tcl_CreateFileHandler missing
From: "Eric LECHOPIER" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 10:16:28 +0200

Hi,

The Tcl_CreateFileHandler and Tcl_DeleteFileHandler Unix functions are not
implemented with gnuwin32 !! Why ??
GnuWin32 is done to emulate a Posix API on win32, isn't it ?
Please, I need it.

Thank you for your answer.

Eric
 ______________________________________________________________________
| Eric LECHOPIER   E-mail : [email-masked]
| Software Dev. Engineer
|______________________________________________________________________
|
| ELEKTA IGS SA     Tel : (33) 4-76-63-32-19
| 2 av de vignate   Fax : (33) 4-76-51-80-33
| Centre Equation - Bat 5
| 38610 GIERES - FRANCE
|______________________________________________________________________