Subject: setup.exe throwing parse error
From: "Paul Garceau" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 00:01:26 -0800

Hi folks,

	Just wanted to report this.  This is using the version of 
setup.exe available from "Install Cygwin Now" link at 
http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin page.

	Currently, setup.exe will start something (setup.ini I 
suppose), download 4658 bytes and then throw the parse error, 
prompt and then, when "ok" is hit, end the setup executable.

   Also, apparently (with the exception of sources.redhat.com) 
there are absolutely no mirrors in the US for downloading the 
updates, etc.  sources.redhat.com URL reference does not appear 
to be active.

	Peace,

		Paul G.

Nothing real can be threatened.
    Nothing unreal exists.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]