Subject: Re: Error: undefined reference to `_imp__pcre_malloc'
From: Adrian Phillips <[email-masked]>
To: Andreas Bergstrøm <[email-masked]>
Cc: Cygwin mailing list <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Jul 2000 14:35:55 +0200

>>>>> "Andreas" == Andreas Bergstrøm <[email-masked]> writes:

    Andreas> I am trying to port/compile exim-3.15 under Cygwin. But
    Andreas> my attempt fails before it even starts. I get these
    Andreas> 'undefined reference to '_imp__pcre_malloc'' errors, but
    Andreas> there are no _imp__* references in the mentioned .c and
    Andreas> linked .h files.

    Andreas> I've looked through the archives, but I found nothing
    Andreas> that seemed relevant.

    Andreas> Is this just me doing something wrong, or is it cygwin?

    Andreas> May you live long and spamless,

Doesn't exim use libpcre (Perl regexps lib), and if so, is it included
with exim or do yu have to install it seperately ? Thats the pcre bit
at least.

Sincerely,

Adrian Phillips

-- 
Your mouse has moved.
Windows NT must be restarted for the change to take effect.
Reboot now?  [OK]

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]