Subject: Re: Problems building autoconf
From: [email-masked] (Michael Ring)
To: "McDermott, Alastair" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 18:47:52 +0200

On Mon, 10 Jul 2000 18:32:39 +0200, you wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I have been having problems building autoscan. The autoconf ./configure
>script does not seem to be detecting my perl installation (the log is pasted
>below). Is this just a configuration problem or something more serious?
>Apologies if the former but I have tried the archives and rtfm'd :)
>
>bash-2.04$ pwd

the contents of config.log are more interesting than the output of
configure.

Look at the config.log file, the output there is much more meaningfull
than the configure output. If after that you cannot make sense out of
the log, send it to me in a private mail (no need to post it on the
list), I will try to find your problem.

Please also include the result of 

which perl

Michael Ring

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]