Subject: Delete a file and start a Windows application
From: "Paul Y. Peng" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 17:52:56 -0230

I am new comer of this list and I checked the archive and didn't
find any answer to my questions:

1. How can I delete a file in such a way that it is actually moved
into recycle bin and can be restored later, say, by using Windows
Explorer?

2. Why can't I get bash command line prompt back when certain Windows
applications are launched from bash command line? GVim is an example.
I have to explicitly enter "GVim &" to get the prompt back. However,
the MS Windows explorer does give me this trouble.

Working environment: PII300 with Win98, cygwin-b20, and NTEmacs-20.4.
I started bash shell with M-x shell in Emacs and managed my file
under this shell command line. Thanks for help.

Paul.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]