Subject: linking windows dll with cygwin gcc
From: Jean-Luc Vay <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 10:04:28 -0700

I have already sent the following message and got no answer. Am I on
the wrong discussion list?

I am trying to compile a code running under UNIX on a NT platform.
The core subroutine are written in FORTRAN90 with C interfaces to
communicate with the language PYTHON. The graphics under PYTHON
use the library GIST form the Yorick package. I was able to recompile
Yorick and Python using cygwin-gcc and the X11 library. The problems
come when I want to link my FORTRAN objects (compiled with
Lahey LF95) with the C files compiled with gcc. The FORTRAN objects
required some .lib libraries not compatible with gcc and the C objects
need some .a libraries incompatible with lf95. I tried to go around that
by building .dll libraries.
I tried to link c files with gcc importing dll libraries created
with lf95 or with BorlandC++ but when I tried the resulting executable,
I got the error message "The procedure entry point myprocedure could
not be located in the dynamic library mydll.dll".
Does someone have an idea of what the problem is or eventually any
suggestion of solving the problem in a different way?
Jean-Luc

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]