Subject: Re: Run Clearcase under Cygwin bash Shell
From: Zhiguang Qian <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 09:45:54 -0400

[email-masked] wrote:

> : Is there anybody run ClearCase with Cygwin bash shell? I try to find a
> : way to extend our ClearCase (on Unix) to NT with minimum triggers
> : (bourne shell scripts) changes.
> Yes, it works fine. The NT version of CleasCase has to be installed, of
> course, which can then be used either in Windows GUI mode or in Bash
> command line mode like under Unix.
>
> Thomas Wolff

I do use NT Client. The main issue is the trigger. My triggers are in
bourne shell scripts. When operation start, a trigger is invoked by
ClearCase process on NT.... This is the place cygwin bash shell is
needed.

Now, I can write a wrapper, with extension .bat, which invoke bash. Is
there any way to do it without wrapper?

Thanks.

Zhiguang

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]